Result: Cyber Law Quiz
Rank 1: Shweta Bhattacharya
Rank 2: Priy Mitra
Next 8 Rankers
- Srujan H J
- Harshita Agarwalla
- Neha Gandhi
- Anjali Rajora
- Shivam Bhattacharya
- Rohan Batla
- Km Priti Taaliyan
Free Quiz| on ‘Cyber Laws in India’ at LawBhoomi: Register by Oct 25 [Prizes worth Rs 5600]
LawBhoomi is a completely open access law blog to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Blog is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors. The blog accepts submission from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
About Quiz Series:
LawBhoomi is organizing ‘Cyber Laws in India’ on Oct 30 .
Open to anyone interested.
Cyber Laws in India
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 20 questions
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The form will be accepting responses for a time period of 2 hours. The exact time will be notified to the participants a day before the quiz.
- Note: In case of tie, a small round of quiz will be conducted for those participants.
- Rank 1 and 2: Free Publication of a paper in Juscholars Journal + Certificate of Excellence + Internship opportunity at LawBhoomi
- Next top 5 winners- Certificate of Appreciation +Free Publication of a paper in Juscholars Journal + Internship opportunity at LawBhoomi
- Names of top 17 candidates will be published at LawBhoomi’s website.
Note: In case of tie, a small round of quiz will be conducted for those participants.
Register by: Oct 25
Quiz on: Oct 30
E-mail: [email protected]
For more details, visit: https://www.lawbhoomi.com/quizzing