About the Faculty of Law, Lucknow University
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a pioneer legal institution of India, established in 1921. The real architect was Prof. R. U. Singh, who drafted the constitution of Nepal. Dr. V. N. Shukla, the well-known authority on Constitutional Law was the first LL.M. of the University. Dr. A.T. Markos was the first LL.D. of the faculty.
He also held the office of the Director, Indian Law Institute. Some of the other distinguished alumni of the Faculty include Dr. Shanker Dayal Sharma (Former President of India), Hon’ble Mr. Justice A.S.Anand (Former Chief Justice of India), Prof. D.S. Sengar (Professor at IIM Lucknow) and Prof. Balraj Chauhan (ex-Vice Chancellor of NLSIU, RMLNLU and DSNLU).
About the Competition
In the shadows of the current COVID-19 pandemic, Lucknow University Cultural and Sports Committee (LUCSC) is delighted to announce its National Cultural Event-‘Confluence 2021’.
While these times have confined us to our homes, we believe that talent and productivity should not go unnoticed and unrewarded.
They are now accepting registrations till 5th July 2021 from all colleges across India. So, put on your hats of creativity and participate in what you like the most.
The competition is open for everyone pan India.
- Poetry: Rs. 30 per participant
- Photography: Rs. 30 per participant
- Dancing: Rs. 30 per participant
- Singing: Rs. 30 per participant
- Quiz: Rs. 50 per participant
- Online game (BGMI): Rs. 150 per team
- Poster making: Rs. 30 per participant
- Mandala making: Rs. 30 per participant
- Meme making: Rs. 30 per participant
Participants can pay via Google pay/UPI/BHIM to Mr. Naveen Bharti 9808688428 (Attach the screenshot of the payment to the form).
The rulebook can also be accessed in the form description.
- In case, unclear registration payment screenshot or wrong screenshot of payment is sent, such registration forms shall be treated as ineligible for awards as well e-certificates.
- Replacement of any participant is not allowed post-registration.
- Please fill in the correct name because your certificate will be made on that only and there will be no correction later.
- In case of any dispute, the last decision shall lie with the committee. The decision of the organizing committee will be binding.
- Cash prizes shall be given to the winners in each event and e-certificates shall be issued to all participants.
Anubhav Kumar: 8318544346
Priya Chaudhary: 9454742769
Important Note: In case students have any issue/feedback for the internships and other opportunties posted on the LawBhoomi, Students can write to us by sending an email to [email protected]