Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) Punjab is a premier education institute. It has been established by State Legislature of Punjab by Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006.
The University acquired approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI) in July 2006. In 2007, the University got registered with the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi and under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.
The university has been credited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC in 2015.
About the Event
[email protected] is an academic event with a vision to promote new ideas. It provides a platform to the young minds to test their perspectives on various issues.
The third edition of the event, in testing and challenging times of COVID-19, is an endeavour to engage students in creative activities. It will provide them with an opportunity to test their reading, writing and speaking skills.
RGNUL invites Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Research Scholars of all disciplines to articulate their thoughts on the
Lockdown Times and E-Learning
Who can Participate?
Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Research Scholars of all disciplines from National and International Institutes.
Students enrolled for courses in September 2020 are also eligible for participation.
Essay Writing (English)
Debate (Team of 2) (English)
Book Talk (English and Hindi)
Poetry Recitation(English, Hindi and Punjabi)
Participants can select a maximum of three activities mentioned above.
Meritorious International Entries will be given e-certificates. Image/Scanned copy of Institutional ID must be mailed with the Entry/Registration. Time Schedule for Preliminary & Final Rounds will be sent to the Participants.
In case Co-Authors/ Debate Teammates are participating in additional activities(1+2=3), they must fill separate form for the same and Registration Fee Rs. 1,500/- (Total 1,000+1,500 = 2,500/- for 3 activities).
For Special Prize Ambassador [email protected] (Rs. 5, 000/-), anyone who encourages six or more students to participat in [email protected] can send details of the registered participants to expressions[at]rgnul.ac.in with subject “Ambassador” by 25th August 2020.
1. Call for Blogs: WBNUJS’ Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice: Rolling Submissions
2. Call for Paper for Jindal Global Law Review: Submit by Aug 9
3. Online Programme on Law of Evidence for Civil and Criminal Trials by ILS, Pune: July 17- Aug 20
4. Call for Papers: Army Institute of Law Journal: Submit by Aug 31
5. Call for Contributions: NLUO’s Edited Book: Submit by July 31
6. GNLU 3rd All India Essay Competition – ‘Law and Economics’ – Prizes Worth Rs. 15K, Submit by Sep 15
7. CNLU’s E-Journal of Academic Innovations & Research on IP Assets(Vol 1)- Submit by 25th October