Asian Law College ( ALC), part of Asian Education Group ( AEG) in order to sharpen the drafting skills of the students, professionals and academicians is organizing a two days National Legal Drafting Workshop cum Competition on 17th August 2020 and 18th August 2020. The workshop will deal with the critical rules and principles of drafting legal documents through the eyes of experienced lawyers who will share insights to give the participants complete practical-oriented understanding of the subject.
Date & Time
17th & 18th August, 2020
17th August: 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
18th August 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Last Date for Registration
16th August, 2020 Registration Fees: Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred only)
Mode of Payment
To pay the fees, Click here
1. Bank Name: Punjab National Bank Name: Asian Law College
A/C No. 3702002100044373
IFSC Code: PUNB0370200
Address: SEC-18, NOIDA, 201301 (U.P.)
2. Bank Name: Central Bank of India Name: Asian Law College
A/c No. 3541897069
IFSC Code: CBIN0283172
Add. RWA, Sec. 15A, Noida 201301 (U.P.)
The Inaugural Session will be presided over by a Judge of the Supreme Court or High Court.
DAY-1 (17TH AUGUST, 2020)
Mr. Sunil Chaudhary Bainsla Founder Lex Stabilis Law Firm
Mr. Abhinav Gupta Adv. Supreme Court
SPEAKERS: DAY-2 (18TH AUGUST, 2020)
Mr. Rohit Dangre Adv. Bombay High Court
Mr. Harshit Goyal Founder Harshit Goyal Law Offices
Areas to be Covered
DAY 1 (Civil)
• Introduction to Legal Drafting and its Basics
• Drafting of Legal Notices/ Reply to Notices
• Plaint and Written Statement
• Drafting of Power of Attorney
• Writ Petitions
• Q&A Session
DAY 2 (Criminal)
• Stages in Criminal Case
• Drafting of Bail/ Anticipatory Bail
• Summary Suit
• How to draft a complaint under S. 156(3) Cr.PC
• Drafting a complaint under S. 138 N.I Act
• Q&A Session
Perks: At the end of the two-day workshop all the registered participant will be mailed an assignment. The three best submissions will be adjudged as 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions and will be rewarded.
1st Prize – Rs. 1500
2nd Prize – Rs. 1000
3rd Prize – Rs. 750
Note: – The assignment will be from the topics covered under the two days’ Workshop The decision of the organizers shall be final in this regard. E-certificates will be given to all the registered participants.
The assignments must be submitted by the participants latest by 10:00 pm on 18th August, 2020 to [email protected]
No other mode of submission will be accepted for evaluation.
The participants must adhere to the following format of submission :
a. Font should be Times New Roman
b. Font Size should be 12 points.
c. The text should be Justified with 1.5-line spacing.
d. It should be in PDF format
Workshop Dates: 17th & 18th August, 2020
Last date of Registration: 16th August, 2020
Registration Link: click HERE
Payment Link: click HERE
E-Mail us: [email protected]
For more details, Click Here.
You might be also interested at:
- Essay Writing Competition | By GNLU MUN: Register by Aug 20 (Prizes Worth 10K)
- NLIU’s International Law School Negotiation Tournament (Prizes Worth Rs 1 Lakh):Register by Sept 17
- Free Quizzing at Lawnomy | Register by Aug 18 | Prizes Worth Rs 6100
- Call for Articles | NLIU Bhopal’s Intellectual Property and Tech Law Blog: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Papers for Juscholars Journal (Volume 1, Issue 7): Submit by Aug 18
- Call for Blogs| RGNUL’s CASIHR The Human Rights Blog: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Paper | Journal of Transnational Commercial Law by MNLU , Aurangabad: Submit by August 20
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.