Elevate is a law company. We provide software and services for the intersection of business and law. Our legal, business, and technology professionals offer practical ways for global law departments and law firms to improve efficiency, quality, and business outcomes.
About the Job
Elevate is recruiting a Document Processing Specialist to join our Legal Operation Team. As a Document processing specialist, you will be part of our customer’s national team where you will work with lawyers and professionals in all their offices across Canada.
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required.
- Must be a French Language Expert.
- Advanced-level technical skills in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Any graduate.
- French Language certification.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and French.
- Strong attention to detail and superior word processing, spelling, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge of legal terminology, documents, and procedures are an asset.
- Transcription experience is an asset.
- Create various legal and other documents through copy typing, transcription, scanning or other methods.
- Convert styles, perform mail merges, insert media into presentations, create tables, and work with graphs and objects.
- Proofread and check documents for appropriate formatting, spelling, grammar, and sense/clarity.
- Correct document corruption, document version comparisons and check for accurate revisions.
- Respond promptly to requests, meet deadlines, and work cooperatively with other departments and individuals within the firm.
- Manage the intake process of all document production requests and document support requests which includes prioritizing and coordinating work for completion.
- Apply word processing expertise to be able to work on complex legal and other documents.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.