About Panjab University, Chandigarh
The Department of Laws, originally established in Lahore in 1899 was relocated to the Chandigarh campus in 1959 which makes it the oldest as well as an eminent Law Institute in North India. The Department is the alma mater of various legal luminaries which includes Judges of the Supreme Court and High Courts, Union Cabinet Ministers, State Chief Ministers, Cabinet Ministers, Ambassadors, Senior Bureaucrats, and Police Officers.
About the Organisation
The Constitutional Club for Public Policy and Governance was established under the aegis of the Department of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh in the year 2022. To make its presence felt and to streamline its activities, the first meeting of the club was convened on 25th April 2022. With the objective of bringing this platform into the public discourse and inducting the students into this club, a membership drive was conducted in which a great number of students undertook the enrolment and subscribed to the annual membership of the club.
About the Opportunity
CONSTINIUS – the ultimate Constitutional Law Quiz, is a recognized Event of the Constitution Club, which aims to provide a platform for quizzers to celebrate the spirit of constitutionalism and to stay updated on significant constitutional challenges and changes. This year, the Club is organizing CONSTINIUS 3. O after the successful organization of its two editions. This Event stands as an intellectually stimulating activity in the academic calendar. Through this Competition, we seek to test participants’ knowledge regarding the intricacies and interpretation of various provisions, rules, and doctrines of the Constitutional Law.
- Any undergraduate/postgraduate student from any discipline shall be eligible to participate in this competition.
- Participation shall be only allowed in the team.
- Each team should comprise two participants. Two participants registering as a single team shall be from the same institute/college/department.
- Multiple entries from the same institute/department/college shall be allowed.
Constitution Day typically revolves around celebrating and reflecting on the principles, values, and significance of a nation’s Constitution. It is an occasion to promote civic awareness educate citizens about their constitutional rights, and honor the foundational document that governs the country. The theme often emphasizes the importance of upholding democracy and unsaid yet deep-seated principles on which our Constitution is based.
Date of the Competition: – 25th November, 2023
Venue: – Department of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- First Prize: – Rs 5,000 + Trophy + Certificate
- Second Prize: – Rs 3,000 + Trophy + Certificate
- Third Prize: – Rs 2,000 + Trophy + Certificate
- Certificate of Participation shall be given to all the participants.
The last date for Registration shall be 21st November 2023.
In case you have any doubt/query or you are in need of any additional information, please feel free to reach out:
Mail at:- [email protected]
Or call at: –
- Lakshita Goyal: – 86998-46814
- Madhvi Singla: – 81461-19355
- Bharat Goyal: – 98887-35277
- Anand Goyal: – 94175-60054
For more information, refer brochure.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.