About the Event
The Debating Society of NLIU, Bhopal is delighted to invite you to the Central Indian Debating Championship, which is scheduled from 2nd to 4th October 2020.
The aim of this Competition is to foster the debating culture in the Central Indian states of Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. This competition is a golden opportunity for novice debaters who wish to hone their Debating Skills and develop their overall personality. Cash prizes upto Rs. 15,000 are up for grabs!
Students from the Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradeshwho are:
Enrolled in PG courses; UG courses; in school having passed 10th grade; or in coaching institutes having passed 12th grade.
The format of the debate will be the Asian Parliamentary Debate (AP). Each participating team must consist of three students. Adjudicators for the competition may be institutional or independent.
Winner- Rs 6,000
2nd Runner up- Rs 4,500
Best Adj- Rs 2500
2nd Best Adj- Rs 2,000
- Closing of Registrations: 13th September 2020
- Dates of Competition: 2nd to 4th October 2020
- Rs. 250/- per speaker
- Rs. 200/- per Adjudicator
You might be also interested at:
- E-Moot Court Competition| by Government Law College: Register by Sept 15
- E-Model United Nations| by Think India [Sept 5-6] (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 30k): Registration Open!
- E-Moot Court Competition| by Asian Law College : Register by Aug 31 (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 8.5k!)
- Online Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [Sept and Oct]: Applications Open
- Essay Competition| by GNLU (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 35k)- Submit by Sept 10
- Moot Court Competition by NLUD [Sep 27]- Register by Sept 12
- E-Moot Court Competition| by JECRC University & Path Lexis-Register by Sep 20- Prizes Worth 6k!