LawBhoomi is a portal that provides updates on legal opportunities, law notes, legal career advices and interviews of eminent legal persons.
About The Blog
LawBhoomi welcomes blog submissions on rolling basis on topics relating to law. The blog accepts submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
About Case Summary Writing Competition
LawBhoomi is conducting a Case Summary Writing Competition. This competition is meant to encourage the writing skills of the students and honour the best writers with a certificate and recognition.
The competition is open to all students across India. (Not restricted to law students)
The participant can select any case law to prepare a summary. For guidelines on how to write case summaries, click here.
- Top 3 Winners: Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity + Blog Publication at LawBhoomi
- Next top 7 winners– Certificate of Appreciation + Blog Publication at LawBhoomi
- Names of top candidates will be published at LawBhoomi’s website.
Guidelines for Contributions
- All summaries must be submitted in English Language only.
- The length of the summary shouldn’t be more than 2500 words.
- Visit ‘Case Briefs’ section at LawBhoomi before selecting the case. Avoid writing on already existing case briefs.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected]
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email.
- There is no word limit as such, as the content will vary from case to case.
- For guidelines on how to write case summaries, click here.
- The last date for:
- Registration: 25 January 2021
- Submission: 30 January 2021
- Date of Declaration of Results: by the end of 3rd week of February 2021
Email: [email protected]