About the Career Point University
Career Point University campus is spread over 30 acres, surrounded by lower Himalayas at Hamirpur district in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It was established in 2012 by the Himachal Pradesh State Legislature under the “Career Point University Act”. It is a UGC-approved government-recognized university with the right to confer a degree as per section 2(f) & section 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.
About the Opportunity
The School of Legal Studies and Governance of Career Point University, Hamirpur is organizing its 2nd National Moot Court Competition. The competition is scheduled to be conducted on May 1st, 2021.
The details of the moot court competition are given hereinbelow. For the moot proposition and rules and regulations, please check the brochure (Link at the end of this post).
The Moot Court Competition will be structured as per the following format:
- Preliminary Rounds
- Semi-Final Rounds
- Final Round
The language of the Competition shall be English.
Students pursuing 3 years/ 5 years undergraduate LL.B. degree course are eligible to participate in this competition.
- The team composition, for the competition, shall comprise of three members (two of them shall be designated as Speakers and one Researcher).
- The Researcher may be permitted to argue as Speaker in case of illness or any unforeseen event, but the permission of the Moot Court Convener in such case shall be mandatory.
The last date for registration is April 30, 2021
Scanned Copies of duly filled Registration Form signed by the head of the participating University/ Schools/ Department/ Institute along with a scanned copy of online payment transaction record for Rs. 1500/- should be sent to [email protected]
- The participation fee is payable by the participants through Online Payment (NEFT/IMPS) (Kindly keep the copy of the transaction safely and forward the same with the registration form which should reach us before April 30, 2021).
- Amount of Fee (Non-Refundable): Rs. 1500/-
- Name of Payee: Chairman Conferences, Career Point University, Hamirpur (HP)
- Name of the Bank: Punjab National Bank
- Bank Branch: Kharwar
- Bank Account Number: 2993000101041956
- IFS Code: PUNB0299300
- Mr. Parveen Thakur: 8219298411
- Ms. Saroj: 9459189736
- Ms. Rajni: 8278814381