About the Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Patiala
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL) is an autonomous National Law University (NLU) established under the second wave of reforms instituted by the Bar Council of India. Established in 2006, RGNUL has garnered a pan-India reputation as a stellar institution for legal research and education. In May 2015, RGNUL became the first and the only NLU to have been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an ‘A’ grade. In March 2018, RGNUL was amongst the four NLUs to have been granted an autonomous status by the University Grants Commission.
About the RFMLR Blog
The Editorial Board of RFMLR operates the RFMLR Blog. The RFMLR Blog aims to provide a platform for expression of novel ideas and analysis of contemporary issues in business and commercial laws. In addition to the RFMLR Call for Blogs (Open Theme), the Editorial Board periodically releases theme-specific Call for Blogs to advance the discourse on select areas of commercial laws. Previously, the Editorial Board has invited blogs on Digital Commerce and Fintech Law, Corporate Governance, Competition Law, Telecom Law, and Aviation Law, under the theme-specific blog series.
About the RFMLR Call for Papers
The Editorial Board is pleased to invite submissions pertaining to all areas of business and allied laws for Volume IX Issue I. The author(s) are free to make submissions pertaining to various areas of business and commercial laws such as corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, competition, insolvency, banking and finance, insurance, capital markets, securities, dispute resolution and ADR, international trade, investment funds, labour and employment, taxation, intellectual property, real estate, technology, media & telecommunication, and white-collar crimes.
Submissions encouraging an insightful discourse around any contemporary developments in the field of financial and mercantile laws are also welcome.
The Author(s) are required to submit their manuscripts by October 30, 2021.
Submissions can be in the form of Long Articles, Short Articles, Case Comments, or Book Review.
- The manuscripts shall be submitted through this Google Form only. Submissions made through any other mode will not be entertained.
- Any author is not allowed to submit more than one manuscript.
- Manuscript is to be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The author(s) shall submit the manuscript along with a duly signed Certificate of Originality and Copyright (in this format).
- All queries shall be sent to the Editorial Board at [email protected].
- Submit by October 30.
- Call for Papers | GIBS Law Journal: No Fees, Submit by Oct 15
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Centre for Information, Communication and Technology Law: Submit by Oct 20
- 2-Day International Seminar by GH Raisoni Law College [Oct 23-24]: Papers Invited!
- Call for Papers| SPIL International Law Journal: Submit by Jan 31
- National Discussion on Changes in Online Contract by CCCL: Submit by 18 Oct