National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Board started the e-Newsletter to catalyse awareness about alternative dispute resolution and to foster ADR culture with the participation of students in research avenues.
About the National Law University Odisha
The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is an institution of legal education focusing on undergraduate and graduate legal and policy education in India. The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is a vibrant addition to India’s national law universities. Within a short span, NLUO has made its mark as a university engaged in teaching and research in law. The University has received recognition from the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 12(b) of the UGC Act 1956 and has been receiving grants under the XIIth Plan. Its degrees offered are recognised by the Bar Council of India. It is also an associate member of the UGC-INFLIBNET, and a participant in the National Knowledge Network under the Ministry of Information Technology and Communication, Government of India.
About the Board
The Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Board has been established with the objective to increase awareness and promote research in the field of ADR. It strives to generate interest in ADR as an effective means of dispute resolution.
About the Newsletter
The primary objective of the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to the current affairs in the field of ADR. The e-Newsletter intends to include articles and interviews from students, experts, academicians and reputed legal professionals practicing in the field of ADR.
The submission should deal with a relevant or topical issue concerning any contemporary legal developments in ADR, including recent judgments and legislative changes, at both national as well as international level and must provide the author’s take on the issue, explaining the legal background succinctly and clearly.
- Contributors are requested to strictly adhere to the guidelines. Any submissions made in variation to the guidelines below shall be considered to be invalid.
- Body of the article: Garamond, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing
- Footnotes: 20th Bluebook, Garamond, Font size 10, single line spacing
- Abstract: Not required
- Length: 1500-2000 words exclusive of footnote
- Submission shall be made in (.doc)/(.docx) format
- Title of the document: Volume V: (Title of the Article). The title of the document
should not contain any reference to the identity of the authors.
- The document should not contain any reference to the identity of the author, their institutional affiliations and their qualifications.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- Deadline for submissions: 11:59 PM on 5th May 2021
Kindly refrain from submitting articles via mail at [email protected] as they shall not be considered for the newsletter.
Note: There will be no fees charged at any stage, i.e., registration, processing of the paper and publication.
In case of any queries, you can reach out to [email protected] or call:
Nitya Khanna: +91 9997118211
Siddharth Jain: +91 7974682678