About National Law University Delhi
National Law University Delhi (NLUD), India, established in 2008 by Government of India and with the initiative of High Court of Delhi, is a premier Law University established in India. The vision of the university is to create a Global Legal Institution which will compete with the best outside India and to prepare lawyers for a legal carer that introduces them to a wide range of opportunity in the legal profession across the globe. The university is offering the five years integrated B. A., LL.B. (Hons.) programme from 2008 and the LL.M. and Ph.D. programmes from the year 2011.
About the Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance
Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance, National law University, Delhi has been constituted to uphold the commitment of the rule of law and good governance.
The centre gives prominence towards sensitizing people on transparency and accountability in governance; empowering people such as students, lawyers, & public officials to contribute effectively to ensure transparency and accountability in governance; and creating and promoting quality research in the area of transparency and accountability in governance.
About Beijing Normal University Law School, Beijing, China
Beijing Normal University Law School was inaugurated on April 26, 2006, based on the original Law Department. Owing to the persistent efforts in the past 12 years, the Law School has obtained outstanding achievement in fields of disciplinary construction, faculty extension, talents cultivation, academic research, international exchange, etc.
Call for Papers
The SPARC-IITK is a research collaborations between National Law University Delhi and Beijing Normal University Law School, aiming to facilitate fundamental and socially relevant research in India, while laying greater emphasis on the strengthening of the collaboration between Indian research groups with top research groups in the world, so that Indian
scientists and students can interact with the finest minds in the world.
CTAG and SPARC-IITK is organising a Webinar on the “Contemporary challenges of Legal Education and Research in India and China” and is pleased to call for papers by Law Students, Scholars, Professionals etc., for the International Webinar.
The Themes of the Webinar are:
- Comparative Teaching and Learning Technique.
- Teaching Accountability: Law and Practice in India and China.
- Legal Education and Research in India and China: Miscellaneous.
- Use of Information and Communication Technology in Legal Education and Research in India and China.
- Comparative PhD Research and Other Research in India and China.
- Any other topic directly or indirectly related to the main theme.
- Last date for submission of Research paper along with abstract (preferably below 5,000 words): 14th November 2020
- Last Date for Registration: 14th November 2020 (for both Participants and Attendees)
- Font: The font should be in Times New Roman of font Size 12 and Line-spacing: 1.5. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman of font size 10, Line-spacing- 1. Endnotes are not to be used.
- Citation: Participants are requested to follow SILC reference style.
- Plagiarism: All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship: One Co-author will be allowed.
- Participants are requested to send the Abstract/Papers at [email protected]
Participation: By Registration (Compulsory Online Registration). Registration Form is Attached with the brochure.
Charges: No Registration Charges.
Certificate: E-Certificates will be issued to the Participants of the Webinar.
Date: 21st November 2020
Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance, National Law University, Delhi at [email protected]
For more Call for Papers Opportunities, Click Here.