About the National Law School of India University
NLSIU was the first National Law University established in India in 1986. The premier law school was set up with a mission to pioneer legal education reforms, and to anchor the transformation of the Indian legal system through research and policy interventions. Consequently, the NLSIU was one of the first institutions in the country to introduce the five-year integrated law degree at the undergraduate level with the commencement of the first batch in 1988.
About the Centre for Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy (CIPRA)
The “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REVIEW (IP REVIEW)” is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Centre for Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy (CIPRA), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore, and IPR Chair sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MCI), Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade.
About the call for paper
Original contributions from authors are invited for the 2021 Volume, on the broad theme of ‘Intellectual Property Law and Emerging Trends’
All abstracts and full paper submission must be mailed to [email protected] with “IP REVIEW SUBMISSION 2021” in the subject line along with a Cover letter addressed to the Chief Editor, Prof. (Dr.) T. Ramakrishna.
• Cover Letter must contain the name of the author(s), institutional affiliation, contact details, and title of the paper;
• The manuscript must contain Title, Abstract with Keywords (up to Five);
• Maximum Two authors per Article;
• Categories under which submission may be made:
Articles (4000-6000 words, exclusive of footnotes);
Essay (2000-4000 words, exclusive of footnotes);
Book reviews (1500-2500 words, exclusive of footnotes);
Case Comments, Legislative briefs, Law Commission Reports, and Reports
(1500-3000 words, exclusive of footnotes);
• Citation Mode: Bluebook 21 st Edition
Abstracts Submission: 5th October 2021.
Final Paper Submission: 30th November 2021.
Please note papers without abstracts will not be considered for submission.
- Call for Papers | GIBS Law Journal: No Fees, Submit by Oct 15
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Centre for Information, Communication and Technology Law: Submit by Oct 20
- 2-Day International Seminar by GH Raisoni Law College [Oct 23-24]: Papers Invited!
- Call for Papers| SPIL International Law Journal: Submit by Jan 31
- National Discussion on Changes in Online Contract by CCCL: Submit by 18 Oct