Aawaaz is the Literary E-Magazine of the National Law Institute University, Bhopal under the aegis of their Literary Society, Jus Cultura. It encourages students to ponder upon social issues intellectually and come up with innovations, creativity and imagination with unique solutions or to shed light to a newer aspect, untouched by all.
Students, academicians, research scholars, and activists are welcome to contribute to the magazine. The deadline for submission is 5th September 2020.
This magazine is a quarterly issue and we will accept any writing, subject to scrutiny and review, be it poems, stories, opinions, ballads, essays etc. Aawaaz endeavors to provide a platform where authors get to publish work across genres.
The magazine broadly has two sections.
The first one deals with diverse content that surrounds one’s lifestyle like music, food, art, culture, technology, opinions, satire, movies and the list goes on.
The latter part deals with issues that demand seriousness because it aims to create an impact among readers through the sensitive and intellectually-dealt content. For the submissions in latter part, it should fall under the following broad headings:
It should be noted that these topics are simply indicative and the authors are free to submit content on topics that they deem fit for an impactful magazine. The final call will be taken by the editorial team.
All submissions to the magazine should be original and should not be simultaneously considered by any other publication. Plagiarized submissions will be rejected.
- The language of the submissions should be English.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors and is barred in case of poems and ballads.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified.
Authors must include their brief biographical information (in no more than two lines). This information should include institutional affiliation and corresponding email address. Anon publication and publication under a pen name is allowed subject to mentioning the same in the body of the mail.
We prefer submissions that do not exceed 1,500 words in length. However, the magazine is flexible on the word count, depending on the quality of the submission.
Content deemed against public decency will not be accepted.
Submissions must be sent to [email protected] with the subject: Submission for Aawaaz Volume 1.
If any contributor has any query or would like to discuss a proposal, please email at [email protected]
You might be also interested at:
- Webinar| Basics of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements by SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law [Sep 3]
- Legislation Drafting| MMM Shankarrao Law College| (Free Entry,Prizes Worth Rs 15k)-Submit by Sept 12
- Essay Writing Competition| by G.H. Raisoni Law College: Register by: Aug 28
- Call For Papers| Indian Journal of Law And Technology- Submit by Oct 31
- Essay Writing Competition | Amity Law School, Noida- Register by Sept 10
- Essay Writing Competition | By GNLU MUN: Register by Aug 20 (Prizes Worth 10K)
- NLIU’s International Law School Negotiation Tournament (Prizes Worth Rs 1 Lakh):Register by Sept 17