About the Parul Institute of Law, Parul University
Parul Institute of Law, Parul University, Vadodara is duly approved by the Bar Council of India and is a member of the International Association of Law Schools, New York. It offers Five Year Integrated courses of B.A LL.B, B.Com.LL.B, B.B.A LL.B and 3-Year LL.B course.
About the Centre for Constitutional Law and Policy
Parul Institute of Law’s Centre for Constitutional Law and Policy (CCLP) aims to carry out specialized research in the area of Constitutional Law and Policy. The importance of constitutional law is realized by the very fact that all laws of the land have to be consistent with the constitution. The centre seeks to achieve a sense of better understanding amongst the public at large about the constitutional ethos. The centre shall be dedicated to carry out extensive research, including research papers, projects, books, etc as well as organize several in house and external activities like judgment analysis, open house discussions, conferences, workshops, etc.
About the Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria
The Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria also referred to as Mediterranea University or the University of Reggio Calabria, or simply UNIRC is an Italian public research university, located in Reggio Calabria, Italy.
It was founded in 1968 and is one of the youngest universities in the country. The faculty of Law, study from the economic issues to those related to archaeology and artistic heritage. The university provides undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate education, in addition to a range of double degree programs.
The MICHR aims to promote the study, research and education in the field of Human Rights, through an interdisciplinary approach and a scientific follow-up (in keeping also with comparatist investigations). It will be implemented through a consistent and critical comparison, with the mobility (even on a short-term basis) of scholars interested in cooperating with the Centre, coming from more than 150 Universities.
About the Conference
The study of comparative public law is closely associated with governance mechanisms across the world. The exercise of a comparative analysis is much more than simply academic interest. The very aim of comparative law lies in the betterment of one’s own legal system by carrying out an analysis of different legal systems across the globe. Despite this overwhelming importance of comparative public law, the studies on this subject area are not as much as compared to other disciplines.
The Conference aims to serve as a platform for academicians, professionals, researchers and students to discuss and critically assess the existing legislative framework and policies. It also aims to analyze the innovations and development of the broad areas covered in comparative public law and come with sustainable solutions in addressing the issues in modern-day justice delivery mechanisms.
Mode and Platform
The conference shall be held online on the Google Meet platform.
Research papers, articles and case studies that are original and not published elsewhere are invited from Academicians, Research scholars, professionals and Students on various sub-themes or any other issue related to the main topic.
- Globalization of Comparative Public Law, Issues and Challenges
- Typology of Federalism
- Evolving boundary between public and private law
- Constitutions: Making, functions and typology
- Evolution of fundamental rights
- Judicial activism and accountability
- Any other topic relevant to the main theme of the conference.
- The abstract and full papers are to be submitted, both in MS Word and PDF format on email address [email protected] with author’s name, affiliation and designation in a separate MS Word file.
- Abstract shall be of 250-300 words with five keywords.
- Font type-Times New Roman on A4 size paper. Font size-Heading 14, Sub Heading and main text 12, Line spacing 1.5
- The 19th Bluebook method of citation shall be adopted uniformly.
- Length of the paper shall be 4000-5000 words.
- Papers with plagiarism of more than 10% shall be summarily rejected.
Selected papers shall be published in the form of edited books/proceedings with an ISBN number by a reputed publisher.
|Last Date for Abstract Submission||15th October 2021|
|Last Date for Full Paper submission||15th November 2021|
|Last Date for Registration||15th November 2021|
Abstract acceptance/rejection intimation will be sent within 5 working days of receiving the abstract.
- There is no registration fee.
- Co-authorship of maximum two contributors is allowed.
- Each author has to register individually.
- Registration form shall be mailed after the acceptance of abstract.
Mr. Faiz Ayat Ansari, Organising Secretary
Assistant Professor (Law) & Coordinator, Centre for Constitutional Law and Policy,
Parul Institute of Law, Faculty of Law, Parul University, Vadodara
Researcher & Collaborator, The Mediterranea International Centre for Human Rights Research, Reggio Calabria, Italy
Mobile Number: +91 9687004426
Email: [email protected]
- Call for Articles for LawBhoomi’s Blog [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Papers| Global Symposium on Labour & Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by Nov 15
- Call for Papers| RGNUL Law Review: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers| NLSIU’s Business Law Review on Competition Law: Submissions open!
- Call for Papers| 2-Day National E-Conference on ‘A Governing Judiciary by Saroj Lalji Mehrotra Centre of Legal Studies: Submit by Oct 20