About the Global Sports Policy Review
The Global Sports Policy Review (GSPR) [ISSN Number (0): 2582-8886] is India’s first online multidisciplinary sports magazine. They hope to give 360-degree coverage of the most recent innovations in sports across a variety of fields, including law, management, public policy, nutrition, and so on. This is your one-stop shop for all you’ve ever wanted to know about your favourite sport.
Note:- The journal accepts submissions on different topics related to sports and encourages the authors to adopt a multi-disciplinary approach to their research.
250 words maximum, with a maximum of 5 keywords
3000–6000 words for the final paper
APA style is used for citations (7th Edition)
General Formatting Instructions
- Times New Roman is the font style.
- Main Title: 16, Bold
- Heading: 14, Bold
- Subheading: 12, Bold
- Body Text: 12.
- Spacing: 1.5
- 1.5 line spacing; 10 Times New Roman footnotes
- 2.54 inch margin (Top, Bottom, Right, Left)
- Alignment: Justified
- There must be no borders on the page.
- Please provide the page number in the bottom right corner of your document.
- A maximum of two writers can co-author a paper.
- The use of scholarly references and primary sources is required. When statistical data, facts, or other instructive texts are utilised, they must be accompanied by footnotes, bibliographies, or bibliographies. References must be genuine in order to be trusted.
- The use of tables in a document is normally discouraged, but if it is absolutely necessary, the author(s) may do so.
- Plagiarized submissions that are more than 15% plagiarised will not be accepted.
- In the paper, please do not include your name or any other credentials.
- Ascertain that the abstract is included in the final manuscript.
For further clarity regarding submissions, write to [email protected]
- Call for Papers | GIBS Law Journal: No Fees, Submit by Oct 15
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Centre for Information, Communication and Technology Law: Submit by Oct 20
- 2-Day International Seminar by GH Raisoni Law College [Oct 23-24]: Papers Invited!
- Call for Papers| SPIL International Law Journal: Submit by Jan 31
- National Discussion on Changes in Online Contract by CCCL: Submit by 18 Oct