Contributions should be within the scope of legal studies and allied interdisciplinary studies.
Types of Submissions:
- Long Articles (4000-5000 words): Submissions under this category must present a comprehensive study of a central theme or any contemporary legal issue.
- Short Articles/Notes (1500-4000 words): Submissions under this category must present a comprehensive study of a central theme or any contemporary legal issue.
- Case Comments/Case Analysis (1000-2500 words): Case comments must be a critical analysis of recent judicial pronouncements. It must identify and examine the questions of law present in the case and comment on implications of the judgment for the evolution of that branch of law.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 100-200 words.
- All footnotes must be uniform throughout the submission. Endnotes are not to be used.
- All submissions should be accompanied by a cover letter (Separate Document) mentioning the submission category, the title of the manuscript, year of study, institutional affiliation and contact details (mobile no. and email id) of the author(s).
- Juscholars accepts electronic submissions in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format only.
- Submissions should be sent via email to [email protected]
- The body of the manuscript should not contain any personal details of the author, so as to enable anonymous screening and peer-review.
- A nominal processing fee will be charged, if the work is selected for publication.
Other Important Details:
- Last date for submission: 20 June 2020
- Articles submitted after the last date will be considered for next issue.
- For any queries or clarifications, reach out to us at: [email protected]