About K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru
K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru was established in 1975 under the umbrella of Karnataka Lingayat Education
Society and has been conceived as a nursery and training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession. It is recognized by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University, Hubbali.
About the Conference
KLE Society’s Law College, in order to promote critical thinking and research among the legal academia, organizes the National Conference every year. While the first edition of the conference was on the theme ‘Post Liberalization Nuances of Organic Constitution’, the second edition involved deliberations under the theme titled ‘Media: Hopes and Despairs’.
The third edition of the conference focused on the theme ‘Transformative Constitutionalism in India’. The present and the fourth edition of the conference is themed on Contemporary Issues Pertaining to Law and Privacy to be
held virtually on 24th and 25th July 2021 on the following themes:
- Theme 1: Media and Privacy
- Theme 2: National Security and Privacy
- Theme 3: Privacy and Good Governance
- Theme 4: Privacy and Social Relationships
Professionals, academicians, research scholars and students can participate in this conference.
- Academicians and Professionals: Rs. 500, Co-authorship: Rs. 650.
- Students: Rs. 250, Co-authorship: Rs.350.
- Participation is reserved on a first-come and first-serve basis.
The registered participants shall submit their abstract on or before 30th June 2021 to [email protected] with the subject line “Abstract – National Conference”.
For full details of the submission, kindly refer to the brochure given at the end of the post.
- Last Date of Submission of abstract: 30th June 2021.
- Confirmation of abstract selection: 04th July 2021.
- Submission of full paper and registration: 17th July 2021.
- Dates of Conference: 24th- 25th July 2021.
- Selected papers will be published by KLE Society’s Law College in an edited volume.
- The paper must be the original work of the author and must not be considered elsewhere for publication.
E-mail ID: [email protected]