About the Christ University’s Law Journal
Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322 is a biannual peer-reviewed journal.
Call for Papers
Theme: Imbibing Eco-centrism in Environmental Law: Scope, Challenges and the Way
Themes for Christ University’s Law Journal
- Christ University Law Journal invites research paper submissions on the following sub-themes:
- Conceptualising Environmental Law and Governance: Issues and Challenges
- Differentiating Right to environment and Right of Environment
- Environment Protection: Evaluating Rights and Duties
- Extending the concept of standing
- Eco-feminism: An Analysis
- Deep Ecology: A panacea for environmental woes?
- Restructuring the environmental justice delivery system: Issues and Challenges
- Internalising customs and traditions into Environmental Law
- The interface between environment and ethics
How to Submit for Christ University’s Law Journal
- Please send your articles (5000-6000) words following the guidelines mentioned in our website at the latest by 30 June 2021.
- Kindly include the abstract of the article in 150-200 words, 5 Keywords and a summary of the CV of the author in 100-150 words.
- The citation format to be used is The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, Harvard Law Review (20th ed.).
30th June 2021.