About the Campus Law Centre,Faculty of Law
The Campus Law Centre (CLC), Faculty of Law, University of Delhi is the time-tested legal institution par excellence. It is the national hub of legal studies. Since its inception in 1924, the department has been a leader producing many legal luminaries, Supreme Court and High Court judges, leading advocates, political leaders, policy makers and trend-setters in all walks of life. CLC is an egalitarian institute providing practically free legal education at a negligible cost. With the unparallel expertise of faculty members, multicultural environment, CLC attracts brilliant students from all over the country and abroad.
About the Ethiccraft Club
Ethiccraft Club is meant for empowering the youth of India on the matter of values and social wellbeing through a systematic education and training program at various levels in the society. With the motto, “Marching towards Values”, Ethiccraft club is organising various programs to help, support and create favourable ambience for the holistic development of youth. The members of Ethiccraft Club are solemnly resolved for the enlightenment, encouragement and empowerment to help them evolve as perfect leaders in the society.
Call for Paper
The purpose of ICLS 2021 is to identify the role and importance of spirituality in making, interpreting and enforcing laws. To initiate a dialogue on this important aspect and to foster research, ICLS invites you to submit full-length scholarly papers documenting original and substantial research work on the topic: Law & Spirituality: Exploring the Bonds.
Professors, Researchers, Legal Practitioners and Students from all over the world are invited to submit their Research Paper/ Article on the theme of the conference.
Authors are to write on the topic mentioned below:
“Law & Spirituality – Exploring the Bonds”
The following sub-themes are indicative of its scope. The list of sub-themes is just illustrative and not exhaustive.
1. Spirituality, Life and Law
2. Spirituality and Constitutional Morality
3. Spirituality and Legal Interpretations
4. Spirituality and Justice
5. Effectiveness of Present-Day Laws in Managing Social Conflicts in the Absence of Spiritual-Prudence
6. Spirituality and Family Jurisprudence
7. Spirituality and Criminal Jurisprudence
- The Article/ Paper must be in English language only.
- The submission shall be made in Microsoft Word. (.doc or .docx format)
- Co-authorship is allowed upto maximum of two authors.
- Only one submission is allowed per author/ team and multiple entries will lead to disqualification.
- There should not be any form of identification such as name of the author/ team, name of University/College on the article.
- The article/paper must contain an abstract of not more than 500 words including atleast five keywords.
- The word limit of the article/paper is 3000-7000 words including footnotes and abstract.
- The article/paper should be an original work of the author/team that has not been published elsewhere or has not been submitted to any other organisation.
- Main Body – Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified
- Footnotes – Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 1.0, Alignment: Justified
- Margins should be 1 inch or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- The authors shall follow the Harvard Bluebook Citation 21st Edition only.
- The abstract shall be submitted via e-mail to [email protected] with the subject: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION LAW AND SPIRITUALITY.
- The final manuscript shall be submitted via e-mail to [email protected] with the subject: MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION LAW AND SPIRITUALITY.
- The author/ team is required to mention their name, address, contact info, e-mail ID, age, profession, last acquired educational qualification, name of the institution (if any) only in the email body and not elsewhere.
· Last date for Abstract Submission: 25th July 2021, 11:59 PM
· Last date for Manuscript Submission: 15th August 2021, 11:59 PM
· Conference Dates – 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM, 27th August, 2021 to 29th August, 2021.
● Selected manuscripts will be part of the book – “Law and Spirituality” which will be ceremonially launched during ICLS.
● Certificate of Publication will be awarded to the authors of selected manuscripts.
● All the authors shall be provided with a Certificate of Participation.
For any further query, mail us at: [email protected]
Mr. Vijay Pujari, Mobile No. +91 7981778079