About National Law University, Jodhpur, India
National Law University, Jodhpur is a public law school and a National Law University established under the National Law University, Jodhpur, Act, 1999 enacted by the Rajasthan State Legislature.
CCLP was established as an initiative to promote interdisciplinary research in the field of competition law and policy making. As apart of this initiative, CCLP publishes its flagship journal, the Indian Competition Law Review.
About the Journal
ICLR serves as a platform for understanding existing trends as well as setting out new ideas. The previous editions of the journal have received manuscripts from many distinguished Legal Luminaries, Practicing Lawyers, Law Professors, Ph.D. Scholars, and Law Students from all over the country and abroad. After having celebrated the immense success of the last edition, we are pleased to announce the call for papers for Volume VIII Issue II of the ICLR. The website of the journal can be accessed at http://iclr.in/.
About Call for Papers
The Centre for Competition Law and Policy (“CCLP”), NLU Jodhpur, is pleased to invite submissions for Volume VIII Issue II of the Indian Competition Law Review (“ICLR”).
ICLR invites contributions from experienced practitioners, academicians, and law students. The manuscript may be co-authored by a maximum of two authors.
The broad theme of this issue is “Navigating New Frontiers: Rethinking Conventional Standards in Competition Law”. Any other article not under the preview of the aforementioned theme would also be accepted subject to the discretion of the board.
The Journal accepts the following kinds of submissions:
- Articles – 5,000 to 10,000 words.
- Short notes – 2,500 to 5,000 words.
- Case Comments – 1,500 to 2,500 words
These word counts are exclusive of footnotes. The Editorial Board reserves the right to increase or relax the word limit, depending on the quality of the submission.
The mail bearing the manuscript must declare, in its body, the category for which the submission is made for, i.e. article/short notes/case comment.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Garamond, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
The footnotes should be in Garamond, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- The manuscripts should be properly footnoted wherever sources are being used. The use of endnotes, hyperlinks, etc. is strictly prohibited. Further, no speaking footnotes (descriptive footnotes) are allowed.
- All the sources in the footnotes must conform to the Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) 4th ed. style of citation.
- The manuscripts must be preceded by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- The manuscript must not contain any reference to the author’s name, affiliation or credentials.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a cover letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript, and contact details. The author must also confirm in the cover letter that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The manuscript must be an original and unpublished work.
- If necessary, ICLR may request the author to provide a printed copy of the manuscript, in addition to the electronic copy.
The deadline for submissions is 15 October 2023.
- The last date for submission of manuscripts is October 15, 2023. Subject to the outcome of the review process, the manuscript will feature in the upcoming Issue which is scheduled for publication in December 2023.
- All manuscripts must be sent through email and addressed to the Editor-in-Chief at [email protected].
- The subject of the email should be titled – “Volume VIII(2)_ICLR Submission_Name of the Author(s)”.
- The name of the document must be in the following format –
- “Name of the Author(s) – Title of Submission”.
- The Authors are advised to send only one submission per author or a team of co-authors.
- The manuscript must be submitted in a Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format only.
All queries may be addressed to the editorial board at [email protected]
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.