About the College
The Army Institute of Law (AIL) was established in July 1999 by the Indian Army under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). This institution is located in Mohali and is affiliated to the Punjabi University, Patiala.
About the Seminar
Army Institute of Law is organising a national virtual seminar on the topic “Entrepreneurship and Technology: Future Trends”. There are a variety of sub-themes under the same which can be utilised for writing the papers.
Research papers are invited from the academicians, researchers, industry leaders, practitioners and students on the seminar theme.
Only single authored quality papers shall be allowed for presentation. The research papers should concretely focus on the core concept, issues and suggestions. The authors are advised to limit the PPT presentation to 5 slides at the maximum. The authors shall be issued an E-Certificate for presentation.
Entrepreneurship and Technology: Future Trends
For Sub-Themes, Click Here.
- An abstract of 250-300 words accompanied by details of the author containing his/her email ID, contact number and postal address should be sent.
- The paper should be single-authored.
- The full paper should be between 2000-2500 words.
- Mentioning the sub-theme is mandatory.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman font size 12 on A4 size paper with 1.5 margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word. 20th BlueBook citation pattern must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstracts and full paper.
- All the abstracts and full papers shall be sent to the [email protected]
It must be typed in Times New Roman font size 12 on A4 size paper with 1.5” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word. 20th Blue Book citation pattern must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstracts and full paper.
- Last date of submission of abstract: November 1st, 2020.
- Date of intimation of acceptance of abstract on or before: November 5th, 2020.
- Last Date for submission of full paper along with registration form and fee: November 15th, 2020.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.