The Journal is inviting papers from academicians, professionals and jurists.
About the Amity Law College
The Law School has the unique distinction of being the first Law School in Delhi to start a 5-year integrated LL.B (H) programme. The School was established under the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF) to achieve world-class legal education in the country. The School has been granted affiliation by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi for running a 5-year Integrated LL.B(H) programme and the affiliation has been approved by the Bar Council of India.
About the Amity Law College
Amity Law School, Delhi invites papers for Amity Law Review-2020 (Volume 16). Amity Law Review is an academic journal for law and allied subjects. All manuscripts on topics of contemporary relevance are considered for publication. The Journal is having ISSN 2249-2232 and previously UGC Approved Journal No. 41080. It is published annually.
Due to the present pandemic situation (COVID-19), the upcoming issue of Amity Law Review is expected to be published in the digital version.
Guidelines For Submission
In order to maintain the quality of Publication/Journals, the ALSD Publication Ethics follows the philosophy and principals of the Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE).
ALSD believes in the duty to retain the integrity of the scientific record. ALSD invites papers from academicians, advocates, judges and jurists etc. Submissions from students are not permitted in the Amity Law Review-Journal. No publication fee is levied upon the contributors.
To further strengthen the quality contribution from authors, ALSD restricts the co-authorship number up to three.
- Length: Papers should generally be between 5000 and 15000 words (including footnotes). Notes, case comments and book reviews should be between 3000 and 5000 words. The Editors may, however, accept longer submission in appropriate cases.
- Abstract: All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract of about 200 words outlining the central theme (s) of the paper.
- Copyright: Author shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person, except agreed otherwise. The copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., The Amity Law School, Delhi. The publisher, however, shall not be liable for any copyright infringement.
- Cover page: In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- English: Follow British spelling and punctuation conventions.
- Font Size and Style: Kindly use Times New Roman 12 point for the main text and 10 point for footnotes.
- Line Spacing: The line spacing of the main text of the paper should be 1.5. The line spacing between footnotes should be 1.0. Indent: Left and Right indent should be 0.5 on both sides
- References: Footnotes should be used and not endnotes.
Headings: The heading should be used as per the following style
- First heading: 12pt, Bold Centre
- Second heading: 12pt, Bold Left aligned
- Third heading: 12pt, Italics centrally aligned
Full paper submission December 29, 2020.
All submissions and other related queries are to be sent to [email protected]