About the Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice
The Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice at WBNUJS is a premier academic society at WBNUJS working in the area of Criminal Law and its allied disciplines. Since its inception in the year 2005, the Society has focused to foster upon a conducive environment to promote discourse in its area of work.
This discourse is aimed to be promoted through talks, lectures and panel discussions by dignitaries related to this field as well as by organising various academic competitions and focusing upon academic writing.
About the Blog
The WBNUJS SACJ blog is accepting submissions including blogs, articles, essays and case comments on any topic related to criminal law and it’s allied disciplines.
Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 authors except in case of essays where co-authorship up to 3 authors is allowed.
The piece of work submitted must be original, unpublished and not under review anywhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in an automatic disqualification. Before submitting any work it is requested to refer to our ‘Conditions for Publication’ dealing with our submission policies regarding plagiarism, copyright infringement and ownership provided on the website.
There is no publication fee for the approved works.
How to Submit?
All the submissions must be mailed to sacjblog[@]gmail.com and must be in word format (‘.doc’s or ‘.docx’).
Guidelines for Publication
The submissions are accepted under the following heads:
Blogs: word limit for the same shall ideally be within 2000 (excluding footnotes).
Case Comments: should ideally be confided between 1500-3000 words.
Essays: word limit is 6000 words.
Articles: should ideally be confided between 3000-6000 words.
For more details regarding formatting and submissions guidelines please click here.
In case of any other queries, you can reach out to on sacjblog[@]gmail.com.
The website link of WBNUJS’ Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice – Click here
You might be also interested at:
1. Call for Blogs: WBNUJS’ Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice: Rolling Submissions
2. Call for Paper for Jindal Global Law Review: Submit by Aug 9
3. Online Programme on Law of Evidence for Civil and Criminal Trials by ILS, Pune: July 17- Aug 20
4. Call for Papers: Army Institute of Law Journal: Submit by Aug 31
5. Call for Contributions: NLUO’s Edited Book: Submit by July 31
6. GNLU 3rd All India Essay Competition – ‘Law and Economics’ – Prizes Worth Rs. 15K, Submit by Sep 15
7. CNLU’s E-Journal of Academic Innovations & Research on IP Assets(Vol 1)- Submit by 25th October