Prastaav is a Youth Lead Independent Policy Think – Tank ardent to Research & Analysis of existing policies. Since its inception in July 2020, Prastaav has developed its trust towards the interdisciplinary nature of Policies in the 21st Century. With a small but efficient team of motivated and passionate researchers from esteemed institutions in India, we try to bring up a unique structure to every project. Our focus stays to put forth an unbiased as well as democratic opinion on any existing / out coming issues.
About the Prastaav Policy Review
Prastaav brings on its first policy review e-magazine due to be published in April 2021. It will bring together Policy Issues, Research Articles, Policy Briefs & Analysis, and Blogs on Socio-Economic Developmental issues. The theme for the same will be “Policy, Covid & After”. The Authors can submit their original and unpublished work on any policy issue that has taken place in the last 1 year i.e. the fiscal year 2020 – 2021.
Instructions and Actuals
- The author needs to submit their original unpublished work on [email protected].
- The Submission has to be done latest by 15th February 2021.
- You will be sent an acknowledgment mail of receipt of submission within 48 to 72 hours and further correspondence shall be made by the 5th of March 2021.
- Your submission should be accompanied by a set of information in the mail draft and in the first page of the document:
- Name (Author/ Authors)
- Affiliate institutions
- Phone Number
- Year and Semester with Course (If applicable).
- Submissions will only be accepted in Word Format (Doc.).
- Word limit: 1000-2500 [In exceptional cases after approval of the editorial board looking at the quality +750 would be relaxed].
- Last Date of Submission: 15th February 2021.
- Plagiarism: Not more than 15%.
- Co-Authorship: Upto 2 Authors Allowed.
- Citation format: Any uniform citation format (Footnotes/ Endnotes). Authors are recommended to
- Every submission needs to be based on a policy/ state or central bill (Act of Parliament)/ Law) or any socio-political developmental issue which was released by the government in the last one year.
- Heading- 14- Times New Roman
- Sub-Headings- 12- Times New Roman
- Body- 12- Times New Roman- Justified
- Footnotes/Endnotes (if any) – 10- Times new Roman
- Alignment: Main Head should be at Center. The Remaining Part including footnotes/ endnotes needs to be justified.
DISCLAIMER: While you are submitting the work, the copyrights are being transferred to Prastaav. In any case, if you want to withdraw your article, it should be on/before 20th February 2021.
Furthermore, Prastaav will have the right to accept/reject your article based on quality and coherence. Not following the format may also lead to the rejection of submissions.
No Publication Charges.
Email ID: [email protected]