About the National Law University Odisha
The Centre for Corporate Law is an initiative of National Law University Odisha, Cuttack that strives to promote interdisciplinary research in corporate law, and related fields like insolvency laws, securities law, etc. The Centre for Corporate Law is pleased to inform you about the launch of the “CCL Blog”.
The CCL Blog is a two-tier, peer-reviewed and completely open-access blog that aims to bolster research within academia and the legal fraternity on contemporary issues pertaining to corporate law and its allied areas. At the same time, the blog seeks to publish content that keeps its readers abreast with updated information and analysis.
About the Opportunity
CCL is pleased to invite well-researched blogs on a rolling basis. Submissions can be in the form of articles, opinions, case comments, and short notes on the aforementioned topics.
The CCL Blog invites blogs from students, practitioners, researchers, academicians, policymakers, and other stakeholders in the legal field.
All submissions must be sent in an MS Word document to [email protected]
Contributors should include their full name and affiliation, a link to their online profile page, if available, and a suggested title for their blog post, in their covering email.
The CCL Blog conducts a strict editorial review of submissions received and holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not.
- Submissions should be the original work of the contributor and should not have been published or sent for publication elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors.
- Citations may be included either by adding footnotes (OSCOLA) or hyperlinking the reliable internet source in the main text itself. Further, if the author relies on a specific part of a document to support an argument, pinpoint citations must be included.
- Authors are advised to keep their articles concise and precise to enhance the effectiveness of their posts. The word limit should ideally range from 1200 – 1500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Submissions should not contain advertising or marketing material. Posts summarising (and possibly linking to) alert memos and similar current awareness pieces prepared by law firms and other service providers will not be considered for publication.
- Submissions should not contain any offensive, abusive, derogatory or potentially defamatory content.
There will be no submission fee/any other fee.
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.ccl.nluo.ac.in/
- Phone: +91 8839680052 (Vishal Bijlani),
- Phone: +91 9468810513 (Darshan Borana)