About the National Law Institute University
National Law Institute University is a public law school and a National Law University located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is the second law school established under the National Law School system.
About the Cell for Law and Technology (CLT)
The Cell for Law and Technology was formed on 4th October, 2019. The cell’s main idea was to spread awareness and beat the curve when it comes to a niche area like technology law. Through this blog, we aim to facilitate dialogue on recent national and international developments in laws regarding technology. With the recent boom of the internet in the last decade, technology has touched if not all then most aspects of our lives such as business, innovation, sports, fashion, media and entertainment, to name a few.
The Blog for Law and Technology is an endeavour to create an inclusive and open space that bridges the gap between students, researchers, academicians and professionals. It aims to build a platform to share ideas and information regarding the subject.
The submission could be about any technological development or any aspect of the technology law regime.
1. All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5., Margins: Left 1 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
2. The Word limit for each post is 900-1200 words.
3. The relevant sources should be hyperlinked within the article itself. Sources of which no link could be provided must be mentioned as endnote.
4. The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. [Authors are requested to not put their name anywhere in the main manuscript].
5. All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
6. Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted.
7. The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
8. The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
9. Language use shouldn’t be abusive or result in disrepute of any third person.
10. We don’t accept plagiarized content and in case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
11. Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the Blog for Law and Technology.
12. All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
13. The manuscripts not abiding to the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
14. Final discretion of acceptance of the manuscript lies with the Editorial Board after undergoing the procedure of blind peer-review.
For any doubts please send a mail to [email protected] or contact the undersigned:
Ms. Rashi Sharma +91 9131938549 (WhatsApp Only)
Mr. Syed Saqib Ali +91 8889320206 (WhatsApp Only)
Mr. Vipul Shukla +91 7032385759 (WhatsApp Only)
- Call for Articles for LawBhoomi’s Blog [No Publication Fee]
- Call for blogs| JGLS’s Maya Magazine: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Blogs| Global Affairs and International Relations E-Newsletter of Alliance School of Law: Submit by Nov 10
- Call for Blogs| RGNUL CASIHR’s The Human Rights Blog: Rolling Submissions!
- Call for Entries| CEDM Newsletter – HPNLU Green Gazette: Submit by Oct 20