About the Blog:
Juscholars is a completely open access law blog to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Blog is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors.
Juscholars Blog welcomes blog submissions on rolling basis on topics relating to law. The blog accepts submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
The competition is open to all students, academicians, lawyers and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
The participants can select any topic related to law.
Guidelines for Contributions:
- All articles must be submitted in English Language only.
- Length of the article must be 800-1200 words.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions must follow the uniform style of citation.
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected]
- The copyright will rest with the author if the article is not selected for publication.
- The last date for submission is 30 May 2020.
- Authors must include their full name, institution/organization, course and year of study in the body of the mail. The article will be published with the provided author details.
- For more details, visit: https://www.juscholars.com/submit
- The article should meet professional standards and be of publishable quality.
- All the sources of the information should be acknowledged.
- Editor’s discretion is final.