Juscholars is an initiative to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Juscholars is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors.
Jus Weekly is an upcoming open access e-magazine acclaimed for original ideas and academic honesty. The editorial board of the Jus Weekly invites articles, notes, case comments and book reviews.
The invitation is open to all students (not restricted to law students), academicians, lawyers and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
The participants can select any topic related to law.
Guidelines for Contributions:
- All articles must be submitted in English Language only.
- Length of the article must not exceed 1500 words. (Relaxation as to word limit may be permitted)
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions must follow the uniform style of citation (For footnotes or endnotes or references).
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected] (as a reply to entry/registration mail)
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email or as a cover letter.
- The copyright will rest with the author if the article is not selected for publication.
Your articles will be marked on the following points. You should meet the following standards in order to qualify:
- The article should meet professional standards and be of publishable quality.
- All the sources of the information should be acknowledged.
- Editor’s discretion is final regarding selections.
- As this is not a competition but a Call for articles, all articles meeting the required criteria will be published for free at Jus Weekly. On publication, certificate of publication shall be issued. (Individual certificates for each author, in case of co-authorship)
- If the article is selected for publication, there will not be any further charges at any stage.
Articles can be sent for publication in Jus Weekly with a receipt of payment of Rs 100.
Rs 100 (per author). If the article is selected for publication, there will not be any further charges at any stage.
All participants will be entitled to participation certificate.
After the payment, all the participant(s) must share the payment details (Transaction Id or Transaction screenshot) along with following details to [email protected]
- Year of study
- Institutional Affiliation
- Contact Info (Phone number and email address)
The last date for Registration: 25 July 2020
The last date for Submission: 30 July 2020
Bank account details:
Account name: Aishwarya Agrawal
Account number: 39213019489
Bank: State Bank of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0004286
You may choose to pay by other options too. Drop a mail regarding the same at: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
For more details, visit: https://www.juscholars.com/jus-weekly