About The LawBhoomi
LawBhoomi is an online portal ‘for learners of law’. An open access portal that caters to the needs of every law student and provides latest updates on legal opportunities, law notes, notes for exams, career guidance and interviews by eminent legal professionals. LawBhoomi has also taken the initiative of conducting free legal competitions for law students to acknowledge and reward their skills. The various online competitions that are regularly being organized by LawBhoomi include quizzes, essay writing, CV drafting, case summary writing, poster making competitions etc.
The competition is open to anyone interested.
The participant can select any topic related to law.
1. Top 2 winners- Rs 500 cash prize + Certificate of Merit + Internship opportunity + FREE CV/Resume Review worth Rs 500 + FREE Publication of the Essay
2. Next top 8 winners- Certificate of Appreciation + Internship opportunity + FREE CV/Resume Review worth Rs 500 + FREE Publication of the Essay + FREE Publication of the Essay
3. All such other articles which fulfils the minimum criteria will be published as a blog. (for Free).
4. All participants shall be given certificate of participation.
Guidelines For Contributions
- All articles must be submitted in English Language only.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected] or [email protected] along with screenshot of the registration details.
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email.
- The last date for:
- Registration: 25 July 2021
- Submission: 30 July 2021
- Date of Declaration of Results: Second week of August