About The School of Business Management (SBM) of SVKM’s NMIMS
The School of Business Management (SBM) of SVKM’s NMIMS, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms), one of India’s premier business schools is situated in Mumbai – the financial hub and nerve centre of the country.
Apart from offering diverse cutting-edge programs for students, it also offers executive education programs for professionals who want to make the key transition in their careers. The SBM educational experience aims to equip students with a bedrock of management skills to help them navigate through the complex and ever-evolving business environment of today. A dynamic curriculum designed in conjunction with academics and industry practitioners provides the students with the opportunities to master new skills and explore varied perspectives.
About LEI IPSUM
Our functional cell aims to host and organize events responsible for the promotion of and spreading awareness relating to management and law through the course as unique as MBA (Law). The competition aims to promote the notion of management through raising legal awareness amongst students across the country, to provide a platform for law and management students to gauge their knowledge in respect of the relevant legal and other developments in their respective fields.
About the 1st National Quiz Competition
Lei Ipsum will be organising its 1st National Quiz Competition to commence activities this coming year, on 9th & 10th January 2021, and we would therefore like to extend invites participants across the nation for our first edition of this National Quiz Competition on the theme “Emerging Dimensions of Law and Management”. The quiz will be based on the basic Laws, Management and Facts which are an unavoidable part of learning for every prudent citizen. Participants are expected to show their legal and managerial prowess and knowledge, management skills and earn exciting rewards at the same time. The main aim of the 1st National Quiz Competition is to enhance the basic knowledge of the said subject among the participants.
Any student or professional irrespective of their stream, education etc. in India are eligible to participate.
· Last Date of Registration for 1st National Quiz Competition is 8th January 2021 (11:59 P.M.).
· Date of 1st National Quiz Competition is 9th January 2021 (noon) & 10th January 2021 (noon).
· Declaration of Result: – One week after the Quiz.
· The registration fee is Rs. 100/- per participant.
· The participants must pay the registration fee via any of the below mentioned payment modes.
· Before registration in Google Form participants shall fulfil the payment procedure.
After registration, participants shall join the WhatsApp Group by clicking the link mentioned in the Google Form.
Rules and regulations
· Theme: Emerging Dimensions of Law and Management.
· The Competition is scheduled on 9th January 2021 (noon) & 10th January 2021 (noon).
· The last date of registration is 8th January 2021 (11:59 P.M.).
· Participants are required to do the payment through the given option and attach the Screenshot of the payment in Google Form at the time of registration.
· The registered candidates would be required to get added to the WhatsApp group for updates from the link mentioned in the form.
· Quiz will have 2 rounds.
· The 1st round of quiz will be conducted on 9th January 2021 – 12:00 P.M. – 1:00 P.M. (60 Minutes) which will have 100 questions.
· The 2nd round of quiz will be conducted on 10th January 2021 – 12:00 P.M. – 1:00 P.M. (60 Minutes) which will have______.
· Link of the Quiz will be shared in the WhatsApp group.
· Quiz Will Contain Multiple Choice Questions.
· The total number of questions will be 100; all questions will carry 01, one mark each. (No negative marking).
· Medium of the competition will be English.
· In case of a tie, the person who has submitted first will be given preference.
· In case of any ambiguity, the decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding.
· Further specification of the Quiz with regards to the conducted, invigilation etc, for a fair and judicious competition [through Google Form and/or Zoom or any other online mode which] shall be informed by the organizers on 8th January 2021 via the WhatsApp group.
For any further queries please feel free to contact during 10:00 A.M. – 04:30 P.M. to:
Anurag Nagar (Head, Literary & Debating Society) – 9993641631
Hardik Goyal – 8199999632
Sulagna Mohanty – 8655132705