About the NUSRL, Ranchi
NUSRL, Ranchi was established by an Act of the State Legislature in response to the constitutional forefathers’ vision that the law, legal system, and legal institutions play a pivotal role in the Nation’s human, social, political, and economic development.
Cyberlaw University is an online university devoted solely to the study of Cyberlaw and related legal issues. The goal of Cyberlaw University is to provide a variety of courses and diplomas that will make participants more aware of the various legal issues relating to cyberspace, the Internet, and the World Wide Web.
The competition is open to all legitimate students enrolled in Law Degree programmes. 3-Year (LL.B.) and 5-Year Integrated Courses (B.A./BBA/B.Com/BSc., LL.B.) or Masters in Law Courses (LL.M.) at any recognised University and/or Law School in India.
Foreign students must be enrolled in a registered law college/university anywhere in the world to be eligible.
For the competition, the team composition shall consist of either two (designated as Speakers) or three members (two of them shall be designated as Speakers and one Researcher).
Note: The last date for filling up the form is the 30th of September 2021. Only one form per team is to be submitted. The registration fee for this Competition is INR 3000/- per team.
The registration fee for the Competition is Rs. 3,000 and it has to be paid through RTGS/IMPS/NEFT/Demand Draft. The followings are the details of the account holder:
The name of the beneficiary: NUSRL, Ranchi Account no: 490710110003104 IFSC: BKID0005900 Branch Name: NUSRL- Campus, Ranchi Account Type: Savings Bank
All payments should be attached with the following message – “1st National Cyber Law Moot Court Competition: [Institution Name]”.
The Organisers will only confirm the Final Registration once payment has been received and the form has been completed by September 30th, 2021.
- Dr. Priya Vijay (Faculty Convenor): 9369550018
- Dr Subir Kumar (Faculty in-charge): 8580322043
- Hetal Doshi: 9304299572
- Sankalp Udgata: 7978605474
- Tanay Chaturvedi: 7007789535
- Rishi Raj Mukherjee: 9748062231
- Aarchie Chaturvedi: 7500569459
- National Quiz Competition on Consumer Protection Laws by NLUD [Prizes worth Rs. 12K]: Register by Oct 27
- ‘Aarohan’ by SoL, Brainware University [Prizes worth Rs. 20K]: Register by Nov 5
- Dr. N N Jain National Virtual Moot Court Competition by PIMR Indore [Prizes worth Rs. 25K]: Register by Nov 20
- Surana & Surana and Ramaiah College of Law National Tort Law Moot and Judgment Writing Competition [Prizes worth Rs. 81K]: Register by Nov 15
- D. M. Harish Memorial International Moot Court Competition by GLC: Register now!