About Momento-A-Vita Kshan
Momento-a-Vita KSHAN is a national-level, inter-college moot court competition organized by the Moot Court Association of the Law College under the Raisoni Group of Institutions. It has been an integral part of our institution for the past 18 years. They conduct a Pan-India known Trial and Appellate Moot Court on Criminal Law. This year’s edition of KSHAN is also a Trial and Appellate Moot Court.
The 19th National Trial and Appellate Moot Court Competition 2024 is being organized by the Student Body, i.e., the Moot Court Association of G.H. Raisoni Law College, Nagpur. The college is affiliated to the Rashtrasanta Tukdoji Maharaj University, Nagpur (RTMNU). The aim is to familiarize law students with trial as well as appellate court proceedings. Having successfully organized 16 renditions Competitions of great magnitude physically and 2 renditions in Online mode, we are ecstatic to have the chance to conduct it in Offline Mode again this year.
Mode and Venue
The event shall be conducted in Offline Mode, the details of which shall be conveyed soon. The Proposition for the same will be released soon and it will be on the ‘Criminal Law’. The Venue for the competition will be: G.H. Raisoni Law College, 5th Floor, Shraddha Towers, Mangalwari Market Road, Sadar, Nagpur – 440001.
About Momento-A-Vita Kshan 2024
Applications for registration for the 19th National Moot Court Competition, 2024 by G.H. Raisoni Law College are now open.
The competition shall be open for all bonafide students who are pursuing a 5-year integrated law program or a 3-year L.L.B program from an Institute/ University in India. Such institutions must be recognized by the Bar Council of India. Every Team must be composed of 3 participants: 2 Speakers and 1 Researcher, all of the same institution.
- The registration will be deemed to be confirmed only after the filling of the registration form & payment of registration fees.
- Further details will be posted on the website and shall be notified from time to time.
- • Only ONE (1) team will be allowed to register from each Institution.
- This is NOT an open competition, i.e., all members of the team must be from the same Institution.
- The preference to teams shall be given in order of their registration after the confirmation of payment made while making the final registration.
- The organizing committee will have the sole and absolute discretion to shortlist the Participants, if such a situation arises.
- The decision of the Organizing Committee will be final and binding on all concerned.
- Moot Proposition Release Date 27thJan 2024
- Last Date for Submission of fee and final Registration (Send Soft copy Through email) 17th Feb 2024
- Last Date for Submission of Memorial (Soft Copy) 29th Feb 2024
- Last Date for Submission of Memorial (Hard Copy) 5th March 2024
- Last Date for Clarifications, if any 8th March 2024
- Date of Event 15th,16th and 17th March 2024
Interested teams may send an email on : [email protected]
Moot Court Association:
- Mr. Devwrat Deshpande (President) – 7620030458
- Mr. Abuzain Sheikh (General Secretary) – 7972360259
- Ms. Disha Kamwani (Office Bearer) – 7304079478
Faculty Coordinator: Mrs. Kirti Rathore – 9511835945
Email: [email protected]
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.