About Hamari Pahchan NGO
Hamari Pahchan is an NGO that gives a platform to deserving people from across the society. The team is filled with a will to contribute towards the society at large, focusing on making people happier and filling hem with chances of success.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating a fundraising campaign- you will be given the list of causes on which we are working
currently. You need to select one of the causes and create a supporting campaign
- Promoting it on social media and on WhatsApp- You will broadcast the campaign on personal
chat to all your contacts and ask them to contribute. There is no target for the same
- Call for Volunteers- You need to circulate the messages regarding the volunteering opportunity
and forward the details of the interested candidates.
- Raise awareness about the cause you have selected
- have relevant skills and interests
- Flexible work hours
LOR shall be granted to exceptionally well-performing candidates
Number of openings
To apply for the internship, click here.
- Paid Internship Opportunity with Soumi Guha Thakurta: Apply now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at Think India’s VIDHI: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Omega Juris: Apply now!
- Paid Trainee Internship opportunity at Mind legal: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Delhi State Legal Services Authority: Apply by Dec 15