About the Institute
ICFAI Law School is a constituent unit of The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad, a Deemed University established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, and accredited by the UGC NAAC with “A” Grade.
About the Webinar
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad announces the next session of their webinar series of 2020 on the topic “Emotional Wellness for Entrepreneurs during Covid-19” on 28th July, 2020.
Ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has not just slowed down the progress on the business front, but has also brought many businesses to a standstill. It is a very challenging stage for all, and as entrepreneurs and strategy developers it becomes even more devastating.
Even though this is a tricky situation in dealing with, it is not the time for them to lose courage over the downfall in these businesses. Together as a community, all have to re-think existing and future business entrepreneurs as their relevance are in jeopardy because of the situation post-COVID-19.
ICFAI is not only trying to remind the importance of their sustenance in our lives but much more in this webinar.
About the Speakers
Dr. Shraddha Kulkarni, Director, MDP, International Institute of Management Studies, Pune, Maharashtra.
Professor A.V. Narsimha Rao, Director, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad.
Date and Time
Date: 28th July 2020, Tuesday.
12 PM to 1 PM
Interested candidates can register – Click Here
1. Call for Blogs: WBNUJS’ Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice: Rolling Submissions
2. Call for Paper for Jindal Global Law Review: Submit by Aug 9
3. Online Programme on Law of Evidence for Civil and Criminal Trials by ILS, Pune: July 17- Aug 20
4. Call for Papers: Army Institute of Law Journal: Submit by Aug 31
5. Call for Contributions: NLUO’s Edited Book: Submit by July 31