About The Think India
Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. It is an active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they debate on national issues, raise their concerns and offer innovative solutions to problems.
About the Competition
Think India is organizing our 21st National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
Deglobalization in the Post Pandemic World
Post-Poll Violence in Bengal: Undoing Democracy
Mental Health Issues in the Student Community
One Nation, One Health System: Policy Implementation
Co-Operative Federalism During the COVID Crisis
Book Review: “Blood Island: An Oral History of the Marichjhapi Massacre”
Selected articles will be published in a Book with ISBN titled Vichar Manthan (May Edition) and on our website.
Awards & Certificates
1. E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants.
2. Three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each & e-Certificates of merit.
31st May 2021.
1. The file must be in .doc/.docx format.
2. Language of the Article can be either English or Hindi.
3. Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of the topic selected.
4. The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
5. Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Alignment: Justified].
6. The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words.
7. An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
8. The file name of the submission must be as follows:
a. In case of Single Author – ‘ ’ e.g. Ram Kumar.docx
b. In case of Co-authors – ‘ & ’ e.g. Ram & Rita.docx
9. The last page of the submission must include the following information: Name of the Author(s), and the Name of the Institution.
10. All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in Editor, Think India.
11. Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
Declaration of Results
Results shall be declared on social media platforms of Think India.
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/thinkindiaorg
– Twitter: www.twitter.com/thinkindiaorg
– Instagram: www.instagram.com/thinkindiaorg