Application form are open for Saksham Dun & Bradstreet Girls Scholarship 2021-22 for female Law students of 3/5 years LLB program.
About the Scholarship
Dun and Bradstreet girls scholarship program would be available for students who are pursuing full time 3/5 Year LLB from any institute recognized by NAAC/UGC/Govt. accreditation from Pan India, but preference would be given to locations where D&B has a presence like Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, and Mumbai.
- Qualification criteria: Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma,
- Course Details :
- Course Level: Under Graduate
- Course Name: L.L.B.-Bachelor of Law Laws (LLB)
- Gender: Female
- The Scheme is available only to the student whose family income is less than 5 Lacs.
- Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the link here.
- Then Click the Sign-Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
- Complete your profile to register yourself as an applicant.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and click the Submit button.
- Thereafter, the system will send an account activation link on the registered Email ID.
- Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
- Then the student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal.
- Search for relevant ‘Saksham Dun & Bradstreet Girls Scholarship’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for the scholarship.
- To apply, Click here
List of Documents Required
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Income certificate
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Previous year mark sheet for 2year students and so on
- Admission Letter
- Current College fees receipt -Tuition and Non-Tuition
- Student Bank Passbook
- Contact Person: Kulbhushan
- Contact Email-ID For scheme related queries: vidyasaarathi[at]nsdl.co.in
- For grievance related queries: [email protected]