Rajasthan School of Law for Women, Jaipur with Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority (RSLSA) is organising a Parley National Debate Competition on February 6th.
About the Rajasthan School of Law for Women
Rajasthan School of Law for Women, Jaipur has been set up in the beautiful environs of Kanoria Girls College Campus situated at JLN Marg, Jaipur opposite the University of Rajasthan. Late Bhagirath Kanoria started Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya to extend the outreach of women’s education.
About the Competition
Rajasthan School of Law for Women in association with Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority is organizing ‘Parley: National Debate Competition’ on 6th February 2021. The objective of this competition is to inculcate a healthy debate culture amongst students and contrive them to defend what they stand for. The debate competition aims to provide the students with an opportunity to come ahead learn and experience the art of debating.
Students pursuing law course of 3 years or 5 years duration from any University/Institute /College approved by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the event.
- ROUND 1: Media Trial: A Hindrance to Fair Investigation
- ROUND 2: Social Media is Invading Privacy
- Last Date for registration: 3rd February 2021
- Date of Debate Competition: 6th February 2021
- The competition would be conducted online.
- Team will comprise of two participants speaking For and against the Motion from each University/Institution/College.
- Maximum 2 teams from each college can participate in the event.
- For round 2, two participants each (for and against) would be selected.
- Each Candidate will be allotted 4 minutes in round 1 and 7 minutes in round 2 for their respective stand.
- Rebuttal would be entertained at the discretion of judge.
- The medium of communication will be English only.
- The dress code for the competition is western or Indian formals.
The registration Fee is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per team.
- Best Speaker FOR the Motion: Cash Prize: 2,100/- and E-certificate
- Runner Up FOR the Motion: Cash Prize: 1,100/- and E-certificate
- Best Speaker AGAINST the Motion: Cash Prize: 2,100/- and E-certificate
- Runner Up AGAINST the Motion: Cash Prize: 1,100/- and E-certificate
Faculty Coordinator: Ms. Surbhi Parakh
Contact Number: +91-9650988738
Student Coordinator: Ms. Neha Jasuja
Contact Number: +91-9672054201
Ms. Daniya Roshan
Contact Number: +91-9694150578
Ms. Devansah Kumawat
Contact Number: +91-9509357635
For any query mail on [email protected]
Queries related to the competition will only be entertained between 10AM to 4PM.