About the College
Nari Gursahani Law College, named after the legendary Supreme Court advocate and humanist, is popularly known as NGLC. Established in 2004, the College has been imparting quality legal education to the students in Ulhasnagar and its vicinity. The College is affiliated to University of Mumbai; approved by the Bar Council of India and recognized by the Government of Maharashtra.
About the Quiz Competition
Nari Gursahani Law College is organising the 7th HSNC Board Law Quiz Competition on 10th August 2020.
- The participants must register on the above link only once.
- After registering they must join this Whatsapp group.
- The quiz link will be posted on the above Whatsapp group at 10 AM on 10th August 2020. The quiz must be attempted only once. If the participant attempts more than once he will be disqualified.
- The link will be open from 10 AM to 5 PM. After 5 pm quiz line will be automatically closed.
- Those who secure 60% & above will be awarded E-Certificate.
- Please enter your details carefully during registration. Same will be reflected in your E-certificate.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Quizzing at Lawnomy | Register by Aug 18 | Prizes Worth Rs 6100
- Join Lawnomy | Intern, Student Managers or Campus Managers: Apply by Aug 20
- Call for Blogs | Dharmashastra National Law University’s Vidhi Mitra: Submit by Aug 25
- Online Round Table on Liberty 2020 at NUALS Kochi: Register by August 12
- Call for Papers | NLUO’s Alternative Dispute Resolution’s e-Newsletter: Submit by Sept 1
- Quiz, Speech, Poetry & Poster Making Competitions by NSS and GGSIPU’s : Register Now!
- Call for papers | CNLU’s E- Journal- JAIRIPA: Submit Oct 25
- Call for Papers | RMLNLU Law Review: Submit by September 25