About the UPES
UPES was established in the year 2003 through the UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand. With an ambitious vision and peerless approach, UPES emerged as an innovative institution offering industry-specialized undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of Engineering, Business, Law, Design, Health Sciences and the newest of the lot – Modern Media.
The university’s singular purpose is to enable each one achieve their individual purpose in life, through the guiding light of knowledge. The university believes that each one is empowered to pursue their dreams and passions in a meaningful and responsible manner. Thus, enabling one to choose life-pathways that fulfil their individual purposes fruitfully is the ultimate motive of UPES.
About the opportunity
It is our pleasure to invite you all to the 21st-panel discussion being organized by Society for Constitutional Law & Human Rights (SCLHR).
Existential Crisis: A Ball Game Amid Humanitarian Laws in Afghanistan
Mr. Harshith Iyer (Executive Legal and Secretarial at Borosil Renewable Ltd.) Alumni, School of Law, UPES, Dehradun
– Mr. Abhishek Mishra (Ph.D. Fellow, University of Hamburg)
– Ms. Debarati Pal (Assistant Professor, School of Law, UPES, Dehradun)
– Ms. Nandani Biswas (Assistant Professor, School of Law, UPES, Dehradun)
– Ms. Shruti Poddar (Student Panelist, School of Law, UPES, Dehradun)
Date: 9th September 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 03:30 PM – 04:30 PM
Please make yourself available and participate in academic discourse.
For more information contact us at: [email protected]
- International Conference on Law and Economics by TNNLU: Submit by Sept 20
- Webinar by Centre for Disability Studies, GNLU: Register Now!
- Guest Lecture on Recent Draft and Policies under Competition Law by ICFAI Law School: Register Now!
- 9th Lecture Series of Jindal Society of International Law: Register Now!
- How To Make A Career In Mergers, Acquisition, And Investment? Attend FREE 3-day online Bootcamp by LawSikho