About Vydhyk LegalTech
Vydhyk LegalTech is an early-stage startup that aims to deliver superior solutions for judges, lawyers and law firms, and litigants.
About the Opportunity
Vydhyk LegalTech is looking for an Intern at Law to accelerate the time to launch its minimum viable solution.
Intern at Law
Number of Positions
Rs. 3,000-5,000 per month
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Visit court complexes across Delhi and NCR and converse with clients about their cases. Document behavior about potential customers that uncovers insights about their lifecycle and pain points.
- Stakeholder (litigants, lawyers and law firms, and law clerks) networking. This would include approaching them to interview and uncovering insights.
- Collaborate with the founder to identify target customers for launch and develop potential solutions for them.
- Keep a track of critical and topical cases, cause lists, orders, and judgements.
Qualification & Qualities
- The candidate is excited to apply your legal education and expertise in gathering and synthesizing on-the-ground information in courts.
- The candidate is ready for a non-traditional approach to understanding India’s justice ecosystem through legal tech.
- The candidate is excited to maximize their legal network – using existing and building new connections.
- The candidate is self-driven and take initiative.
- The candidate is enrolled in a law program from a Bar Council registered institution and have some legal exposure (court craft/law firm).
How to Apply?
To apply, contact Manik Pasricha at +91 87500 57600 or write at [email protected]
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.