About The Dialogue
The Dialogue is an emerging Public-Policy think-tank based out of New Delhi. A horizontal institution, The Dialogue specialises in driving a development oriented narrative that demonstrates the impact of policies on people. It publish authoritative, impactful and powerful articles highlighting developments taking place across multiple sectors.
The dialogue work across multiple sectors and focus efforts on the following;
Research, Discourse, Consultancy, Outreach By analysing and reporting trends in India’s policy space and connecting people with policy, The Dialogue envisages taking India forward to its rightful place in the future – a force to reckon with and an important global player.
About The Online Internship Opportunity at The dialogue
The interns would be assisting the various teams working on verticals like Privacy, IntermediaryLiability, OnlineSafety, Internet Freedom, Platform Regulation, EmergingTech, E-commerce, among others about which you can read on our website. Students with foundational understanding & a keen interest in TechPolicy are encouraged to apply. We provide a stipend based on the performance of the candidate. Students with foundational understanding & a keen interest in TechPolicy are encouraged to apply.
• Someone who can join immediately
• Good Verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Knowledge of conducting research is essential;
• Willing to work for 1-3 months, full-time,
• Flexible, independent, self-motivated individuals, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently;
• Person’s pursuing a Masters degree will be preferred but it is not a compulsory requirement.
Full-time for 1-3 months; Remote Internship
At the earliest. Applications accepted on rolling basis.
• We will offer a stipend based on the performance of the intern;
• An encouraging and inspiring work environment with the opportunity to gain intensive research experience, multi-disciplinary research training, and quality mentoring;
• First-hand policy experience, and the potential to collaborate on research and policy papers and publications.
How to apply
Interested candidates may send their CV along with a compelling cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Name/ Internship/ The Dialogue. Selected candidates will be called for an interview over a call.