The Legal Awareness and Literacy Committee of Amity Law School, Noida is a student-run association which aims to act as a channel of information by disseminating general socio-legal knowledge to the public at large, through its various camps, symposiums, workshops and online campaigns. The main aim of this committee is to sensitize the people towards the issues and problems faced by the section of the society which is unaware of their rights. It is our belief, that we are capable of bringing change in our society, only when we are empowered as individuals. As a committee, we have always endeavoured the strength of law students in bringing change in the society.
About the Competition
In the midst of a global crisis, LALC proposes “National Online Case Comment Competition” to be held, to stimulate the young minds. It shall ask the students to submit their work, all focused on one purpose – to provide a platform to express their thoughts in the form of Case Comment with attractive cash prizes.
Objectives and Scope
- Encouraging students to find ignored yet important topics which need to be addressed.
- Giving such students a platform to express themselves.
- To broaden the horizons of students to think creatively.
- To understand the perspective of young generations towards contemporary concerns.
Open for all the students, legal professionals, academicians across the nation.
- The word limit for the submission should be 1000 – 1500 words.
- The main body of text in all submissions should be typed in the ‘Times New Roman’ font, size 12, Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes in all submissions should be typed in the ‘Times New Roman’ font, size 10, Line Spacing 1.
- Citations should be in the form of footnotes as per the 20th edition Harvard Bluebook or Indian Law Institute (ILI) citation.
- All works should be emailed to [email protected]
- All works should be emailed in a MS Word format.
- Authors must include brief biographical information about themselves at the top of the submission. For Example, ‘A is a student of 5thyear BA L.L.B (Hons.) at BCD Law College’. or ‘X is a Partner at XYZ Law Firm and can be reached at [email protected]
- The body of the email should also contain the name of the author, qualifications, the title of the manuscript and contact information.
- Cash Prizes for top entries.
- E-Certificates for all participants.
- E- Certificates for all the participants
All the manuscripts will be reviewed by a Board of Panelists, and the final decision to decide the winners shall depend on their discretion only. The details will be conveyed through the e-mail and the results will be declared through our social media platforms, the same shall be e-mailed too.
- Prenita Ranjan (8005492022)
- Vanshika Garg (8059201777)
- Manisha Kumari Gupta (9163695972)
- Jatin Soni (8503014242)
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.