About the GH Raisoni Law College
The G H Raisoni Law College, Nagpur has emerged as one of the most promising and acclaimed educational center in the Central India. The institute is recognized by the Government of Maharashtra. We are also approved by the Bar Council of India and affiliated to the RTM Nagpur University.
It has made sure to establish a benchmark with its enriching pedagogy. Then, there are the learning centric activities which are executed round the year in the campus. Yet again, the state-of-the-art amenities have made sure to not leave a single aspect unattended in pursuing the epitome of preeminence what we are known for.
About the opportunity
The GH Raisoni Law College is organizing its 16th KSHAN Moot Court which will be held on the 4th and 5th of September, 2021 on a virtual platform.
About the National Appellate Moot Court Competition
The 16th National Appellate Moot Court Competition -2021 is being organized by students of G.H. Raisoni Law College, Nagpur and G.H. Raisoni University’s School of Law, Saikheda in collaboration with All India Reporter (AIR), a Pan-India Law Reports Publication house and FDPPI- Foundation of Data Protection Professionals in India.
KSHAN is a National Level, inter-college moot court competition organized by the student bodies of the Law Schools under the Raisoni Group of Institutions. They conduct a nationally known Trial and Appellate Moot Court on Criminal Law. This year’s edition of KSHAN is the only Appellate Moot Court that has a special focus on Criminal Writ Petition and Data Privacy.
About the AIR
AIR (All India Reporter) is a publication house known for its presence in all three media information transmission forms: Print, CD-ROM and Web base. It has a journal that reports on all benchmark judgements given by various courts around India. It was established in 1914 and has its head office in Nagpur.
About the FDPPI
FDPPI (Foundation of Data Protection Professionals in India) is a Section 8 company limited by guarantee registered under the Indian Companies Act 2013. It has its offices situated in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi (NCR).
- The registration form provided at the end of the rule book is to be filled, scanned and sent to [email protected] on or before 17th August, 2021 with subject of mail as ‘Registration for 16th KSHAN’. Google form, the link of which has been provided at the end of this post, has to be filled as a pre-registration process.
- Those teams who have filled this form will be given a preference in case the number of teams exceeds.
- There should be a gap of no more than 3 days while submitting the google form and registration form.
- Participation Amount: Rs. 1,000/-
- Best team: Rs. 11,000/- cash prize + Free Certification Course-Admission, Video lessons and Examination for Module I and Module G and Basic Membership of FDPPI: Valued at Rs 20,000/-
- Runner-up: Rs. 7,500/- cash prize + Free Certification Course-Admission, Video lessons and Examination for Module I and Basic Membership of FDPPI: Valued at Rs 10,000
- Best advocate: Rs. 5,000/- cash + Exclusive package from AIR
- Second best advocate: Rs. 3,000/- cash + Exclusive package from AIR
- Best Memorial: Rs. 3,000/- cash prize
- Best Researcher: Rs. 3,000/- + Internship in AIR after clearing the interview by AIR.
- Registration Deadline: August 17th, 2021
- Date of the Competition: September 4th and 5th, 2021
- Last Date for Memorial Submission: August 24th, 2021
- Sudhanshu Rotkar: 9975028435
- Rohan Kothari: 7387737627 or
- Write to [email protected]