About the Brahmaputra Board
The Brahmaputra Board was set up under the Ministry of Irrigation (now renamed as Ministry of Water Resources) by the Government of India under an Act of Parliament called ‘The Brahmaputra Board Act, 1980 (46 of 1980)’ for the planning and integrated implementation of measures for the control of floods and bank erosion in the Brahmaputra Valley and for matters connected therewith.
About the Opportunity
Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board invites applications for the position of Young Professional to fill up two vacancies for the position.
Number of Vacancies
- MBA Graduate with six months experience in a presentation and communication skill role.
- Law Graduate with 1-year experience of practice in a law firm
Duration of Engagement
The initial term of engagement shall be for a period of six months from the date of joining and subsequent extension(s) if any, shall be decided on a case to case basis depending upon requirement and performance.
The appointment of Young Professionals would be on a full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period.
Rs.30,000/- (Rupees thirty thousand) per month (fixed)
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting their details as per the prescribed format attached as Annexure A as per the applicability of the position latest by 22nd May 2021. 5 PM.
- The application should be addressed to the Secretary, Brahmaputra Board. Basistha. Guwahati – 781029.
- The application along with self-attested scanned documents can also be forwarded through e-mail to: [email protected] and must reach on or before the given time.
Note: For more information refer to the official notificationAdvertisement-for-upload