About the IREL
IREL (India) Limited (Formally Indian Rare Earths Limited) is a government-owned corporation Mini-Ratna Category-I, Schedule B Company, in India based in Mumbai. It was incorporated as a public limited company in 1950, jointly owned by the Government of India and Government of Travancore, Kochi with the primary intention of taking up commercial scale processing of Monazite. Government of India took control of IREL in 1963 under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE).
About the Opportunity
In order to support future growth and manage transformation challenges, IREL invites applications (through offline mode) from eligible, qualified, talented, experienced, energetic, and dynamic Indian Nationals for the following posts (Regular and Fixed Term Basis) for its various units/projects.
IREL is currently recruiting for a total of 4 posts, under:
- Executive Cadre (Regular)
- Executive Cadre (Fixed Term Basis for five years
This post is only for the position of Manager (Legal)
- The incumbent is required to handle Litigation Management, Regulatory Compliances
- Preparation of draft replies, Representation in court cases, assist in implementing legal risk & compliance policy of the company
- Prepare and vet legal agreement, Contract deeds, MoUs and Documents, Pleading papers, Dealing with advocates/ lawyers, Industrial Relations
- Compliance of statutory requirements, Contract Labour Management, etc.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in Law (LLB) (3 years duration) or it’s equivalent
- Experience: Minimum 9 years of post-qualification experience in dealing with issues pertaining to Contract Management, Arbitration & conciliation, Mines and Minerals, land acquisition, environment laws, civil & labor matters in the legal department of Govt./PSU/Industrial Organisation / Law Firm.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit of 42 years as on 21.06.2021
- Scale of Pay (IDA or Industrial Dearness Allowance): 60,000-1,80,000
- Grade: E-3
- Annual CTC(in Rs.): 15.33 Lakhs
Eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format attached (through the offline mode only) along with the following documents, duly self-certified:
- Date of Birth (DOB) proof
- Certificate in respect of prescribed qualification
- Experience certificates
- Past Employment
- Current Employment
- Proof of Payscale and Level of the post in their present organization as applicable
- NOC / Forwarding of application through proper channel of the present organization.
- Caste certificate /Disability Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement (if applicable).
- Discharge Certificate for candidates belonging to Defence Services (Ex-Serviceman)
- Valid ID proof (PAN/ Card /Driving License/Voter id card/Aadhar).
- Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque/At Par Cheque for Rs. 400/- drawn in favour of IREL (India) Limited payable at Mumbai.
Applications duly signed by the candidate, with passport size photograph affixed & accompanied with a copy of above, said documents must be sent in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Manager (Legal)“ vide Advt. No./Notification No. CO/HRM/06/2021.
The applications must reach the Deputy General Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Plot No.1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai- 400028 on or before 21st June 2021 through Registered Post /Courier only.
Applications forwarded through any other means will not be entertained.
The mode of selection for eligible applicants for various posts in Executive Cadre would be through Interview/Psychometric test/group exercise or combination thereof.
Corporate Office, Mumbai