L&S was founded by Mr. V. Lakshmikumaran along with his brother Mr.V.Sridharan.
Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan (L&S) is a law firm specializing in Taxation Laws, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Laws and Corporate Laws. The L&S team comprises of experienced attorneys, post-graduates and professionals from various fields of science, technology, business, law and commerce.
Founded in 1985, the firm today has offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune and Kolkata.
Who can Apply?
We are looking for budding law students who have entered 4th year of a 5 year law course or 2nd year of a 3-year law course.
Areas of Practice
- Taxation (direct & indirect)
- Intellectual Property Rights
- International Trade & Customs
- General Corporate
- Your application form is just a click away, but before you sit down to fill in the online application form, make sure you go through the following instructions carefully.
- Ensure that you have reviewed the key dates before applying.
- Your internship application is completely online. Therefore, make sure that all relevant details about yourself is incorporated into the application. You will not be allowed another chance to modify or edit the application once submitted.
- All the certificates and documents that you mention in the application shall be physically verified on the first day of your internship. So ensure that the information you provide in the application is accurate.
- A detailed set of instructions on how to fill up the application form is provided with the application form itself. Do ensure that you read the instructions carefully before submitting the form.
- To access the application form, you will need to register your e-mail id with us. This e-mail id doubles up as your username for gaining access in to the internship portal. All future correspondence shall be with this e-mail id only. Ensure that the e-mail id that you register with is an active e-mail id and that there are no mistakes in the same.
- Do be aware that some email providers give the option of screening out junk emails.
- Please add lakshmisri.com as a trusted domain so that you receive all communications in relation to your registration. Once you submit your registration form we will acknowledge its receipt by e-mail. Status updates on your application will be provided through the site and/or your registered email id.
The last date for receipt of applications for the Winter 2020 internships is 2ND OCTOBER 2020
All shortlisted / selected candidates will be notified by 26TH OCTOBER 2020
L&S Winter 2020 Internship will be available during 2ND NOVEMBER 2020 TO 29TH JANUARY 2021
How to Apply?
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.