About School of Law, CHRIST
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) was born out of the educational vision of St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationalist and social reformer of the nineteenth century in South India. He founded the first Catholic indigenous congregation, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), in 1831 which administers CHRIST (Deemed to be University).
About the Opportunity
They are delighted to inform you that the School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Delhi NCR in collaboration with General Sir John Kotelawala Defence University, Sri Lanka is organizing an INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT: SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, AND HUMAN RIGHTS on March 14 to March 15, 2024, in a hybrid mode.
- Equity and Social Justice: Inclusive Policies,
- Digital Privacy and Digital Inclusion: Access to Technology,
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering: Access to Healthcare and Medical Technologies,
- Nuclear Issues- Effect on Environment and Sustainable Development,
- Artificial Intelligence and Human Rights: Digital Divide.
Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Sub-theme of the paper
- Name and Designation of the author (s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and Contact Number
- Certificates will be presented to every participant who duly submits and presents the paper.
- Publication of the best articles under each sub-theme in a proposed book carrying ISBN number/Conference Proceedings.
- The accepted papers after undergoing peer-review shall be considered for publication.
- Closing date of Registration: 3 January 2024
- Submission of Abstract: 12 January 2024
- Confirmation of Abstract: 21 January 2024
- Last date of Fee Payment: 26 January 2024
- Submission of Full Paper: 28 February 2024
- International Conference: 14-15 March 2024
- For UG/PG Students- Rs. 1000
- For Academicians, Policy Makers, Foreign Delegates, and Research Scholars- Rs. 2000
- For Professors- Rs. 2000
- For Co-authors- Rs. 1500 each
- Participants can register for the event by paying Rs. 700
- Registration fee includes seminar kit, tea and lunch.
- All the delegates are requested to bring one hard copy of the original Full Paper and ID Proof along with them.
Mode of Presentation
Hybrid mode (Offline for National Participants and Online for International participants)
Christ (Deemed to be University), Delhi- NCR Nandgram Road, Mariam Nagar, Sewa Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003
- Link for Payment is here.
- Link for Registration for National Students is here.
- Link for Registration for International Students is here.
Only the selected abstracts will be permitted for presentation.
Full paper with the subject “Submission of Full Paper” must be submitted through E-mail at [email protected] and the plagiarism report should be less than 10 %. All the papers will be peer-reviewed by a committee of experts concerning their quality, originality, and relevance. All authors/coauthors will have to register and a co-authorship of up to two persons is allowed. All rights of publication of papers presented in the conference shall rest with the conference organizers.
For any queries please refer to the brochure attached and kindly contact,
The official notification is here.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.