About the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, is a public law school and a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education. The first vice-chancellor of the University was Gurjit Singh.
About the Centre for Advanced Studies in Energy Laws
The RGNUL Centre for Advanced Studies in Energy Laws (CASEL) was founded in 2016 to address the need for research in Energy Law, an area of law that is becoming increasingly important and pivotal in discussions about sustainability and the future.
Registration Fees: Rs. 300/-
For further clarity contact [email protected] or Ms Vaibhavi Bhalerao (Convenor, CASEL): +91-9039199701
- National Conference on Tribal Transition in India by HNLU: Submit Abstract by Oct 30
- Webinar on Cryptocurrency and Financial Technology Sector by SLS Hyderabad: Register by Oct 28
- RGNUL’s One-Day Online Lecture on How the Law and Legal System in India have Failed to Deliver Justice [Oct 25, 3 PM]: Register Now!
- 2-Day International Seminar by GH Raisoni Law College [Oct 23-24]: Papers Invited!
- Free Webinar on Privacy as a Constitutional Tort by Mahindra University: Register Now!