About the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, is a public law school and a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education. The first vice-chancellor of the University was Gurjit Singh.
About the Centre for Advanced Studies in Energy Laws
The RGNUL Centre for Advanced Studies in Energy Laws (CASEL) was founded in 2016 to address the need for research in Energy Law, an area of law that is becoming increasingly important and pivotal in discussions about sustainability and the future.
Registration Fees: Rs. 300/-
For further clarity contact [email protected] or Ms Vaibhavi Bhalerao (Convenor, CASEL): +91-9039199701
- International Conference on Space Tourism: Legal Dimensions by NUJS Kolkata: Register by Jan 25
- Call for Papers for Symbiosis Law School, Pune’s 10th SYMROLIC: Submit by Jan 20
- National Seminar on The Philosophy of Gita and its Embodiment in the Indian Constitution by Amity University: Submit by Jan 18
- IIMA and IBBI’s International Research Conference on Insolvency and Bankruptcy: Apply by Jan 7
- Call for Papers| International Conference by Delhi Metropolitan Education: Register by Jan 31