Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti’s College of Law is organising its 1st National Law Fest comprising of two main competitions like Moot Court and Law Quiz that will be conducted from 25th March 2021 to 27th March 2021.
About the College
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti’s (HVPS) College of Law was established in the year 2017 under the Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti’s trust with the mission of imparting legal education.
- 25th March 2021: National Moot Court Competition and Preliminary Round
- 26th March 2021: Law Quiz and National Moot Court (Semi)
- 27th March 2021: National Moot Court Final Round and Prize Distribution & Valedictory Ceremony
All students enrolled in the 3-year LLB program or 5-year integrated LLB program shall be eligible to participate in the HVPS Law Fest, 2021.
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti’s College of Law, Mumbai.
- The team composition for the Moot Court competition shall be 2 Speakers & 1 Researcher.
- The team composition for the Law Quiz competition shall be: 2
- Registration fees for Moot Court Competition is Rs. 2000/-
- Registration fees for Legal Quiz is Rs. 500/-
- Online registrations started on 25 February 2021. Teams must register online latest by 15th March 2021.
- Participants will receive approval as confirmation of their online registration & participation from time to time as and when they register.
- After completing the online registration, teams must ensure their confirmation by E-mailing to the college at [email protected]
- Account Name: HINDI VIDYA PRACHAR SAMITI COLLEGE OF LAW
- Account Number: 013115000001743
- IFSC Code: TBSB0000013
- Bank Name: THANE BHARAT SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- Dr. Rajendra Singh (Hon’ble Secretary- Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti)
- Dr. (Mrs.) Usha Mukundan (Hon’ble Director- Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti).
I/C Principal: Dr. (Mrs.) Madhura Kalamkar
- Mr. Shivank Tiwari: 7666613679
- Ms. Pranjali Singh: 7045253631
- Ms. Akshta Dixit: 7021025727
- Mr. Shashank Dubey: 9987482485